2.

Kat's P.O.V

After we'd finished scenes for the day I went back to my trailer. On my way there I bumped into Alberto. "Hey Kat" he said in his energetic voice, "oh hi Alb" I replied offering a smile. "Great job on set" he returned my smile. "Thanks" I said, Alberto took me aside "hey I need some advise" he told me. I was confused but nodded "sure." "What should I get Domonic for his birthday coming up? You know him better than I do Kat." I thought for a moment, of course! it was Dom's birthday in a couple of weeks. "Ummm" I began to play with my hair and Alberto shook his head smiling "you forgot, didn't you?." I looked up at him feeling embarrased "yeah.. kinda" I said. I heard him chuckle then I glared at him "it's not funny" I said "we've been so busy filming for season 3 lately that It's been like the furthest thing from my mind." Alberto frowned "well now that you know, what should I get him, you know what he likes." "hmm" I thought for a moment then told Alberto. "Get him some hair gel or some of that special mens deodorant that he likes." I saw Alberto's face brighten up "of course!" he hugged me tightly "you're the best, thanks Kat!" he said. I smiled and hugged him back tightly "you're welcome." He let go of me and ran off to his trailer. I giggled and continued on to my trailer. Then suddenly I saw Dom outside his trailer yelling. I was confused, I know it wasn't any of my business but I listened in. After all Dom was my best friend and our trailers were just opposite each other. "I told you before you overreact too much! Do you really actually think I'd cheat on you!? Don't you trust me Sarah?!." I then understood that he was on the phone talking to Sarah.

Dom's P.O.V

I was yelling, I'd never yelled before but this I wouldn't stand for, Kat was my best friend and to be called over I couldn't let Sarah do that. Sarah had called me later that day asking if I could come out for a coffee but I was too busy working on scenes for season 3 of Shadowhunters and pretty much had the whole day booked. In another hour we were all going back to filming 3x1. When I told Sarah that I couldn't and said that I'd be filming some scenes with Kat she got kinda jealous and started saying "again?! You and that whore are doing Clace scenes again!?." After that I was shocked and lost it, I yelled at Sarah saying that she shouldn't talk about Kat that way and that it was just acting but she argued with me. "I don't care if you don't like Kat!" I yelled after she had said that it wasn't the point and that she didn't like Kat. Finally I lost it and proceeded to lie. "ugh! look I gotta go ok?! they're calling me on set, goodbye!." I tapped the red end call button and shoved my phone back into my pocket in my temper. I tried to relax and take deep breaths but I couldn't calm down, that is until I saw Kat approaching. When she came close to me heart started to beat fast, gah! what was wrong with me?!. I ignored the throbbing in my chest and went to her. "Hey Dom" she said "I wasn't spying I swear, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but you sounded upset, is everything ok?." I sighed and looked at her "nothing for you to worry about" I said. Kat wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her too and hugged her back. She squeezed me tighter and smiled. I quickly cheered up, Kat was the only person who could brighten my day, besides Matt anyway. "So what was the phone call about?" she asked me, I smiled a little "it's not important, it was just Sarah I swear she and I are breaking sometimes with these arguments and all." I saw Kat's face fall "oh no that's awful" she said "I hope you two manage to work it out. I smiled "thanks Kat." I grabbed her hand "hey, say we've got a bit of time before we go back on set do you want to go for a Coffee?." Kat gripped my hand tightly smiling "sure" she said. We let go of each others hands and walked to the Coffee shop just up town, it wasn't far from set.

Hey guys sorry for the late update on this I have been hella mega busy lately with stuff but I've found the time to write a new chapter now so enjoy and happy reading, see you next chapter c: <3.