15.

Kat's P.O.V
I stirred in my sleep feeling the warm sun shine through my bedroom trailer window. I groaned covering my eyes as I leaned into Dom to cuddle him and also to hide myself from the light. I felt Dom wrap his arms around me, I was still asleep and not fully awake. After awhile my alarm clock went off, I groaned again loudly before opening my eyes and trying to feel where my phone was on the bedside table. I managed to tap the Stop Alarm option and soon my alarm stopped. I sighed before turning over to cuddle Dom falling back into sleep slowly. I heard Dom stir in his sleep and wake up. I looked at him slowly opening my eyes. Dom smiled at me bringing me close and kissing me. "Good morning beautiful" he said, I giggled a little and smiled "good morning handsome." I kissed him for a few minutes before we broke it. Dom smiled at me placing his hand on my face to stroke my cheek "That was the best night of my life" he said. I smiled back at him leaning into his touch "mine too" I stayed close to him "I'm sorry if I sucked, it was my first time." Dom cuddled me "no no it was amazing" Dom said "also it was? I didn't know you were a virgin and me too." I was taken back how could a guy as amazing as Dom be still a virgin even after him and Sarah has been dating like 2 years. I looked at him "how?" I asked then I sighed when he didn't answer "it's alright you don't have to tell me. Dom looked back at me "no it's ok, I never felt the need to with Sarah I mean sure she made a few moves on me but it just..." he sighed "it just didn't feel right with her I wasn't ready to lose my virginity to someone that it didn't feel right with." I sighed "no I get it I understand no one's ever been right for me either..." I said and smiled at him "until you came into my life." We smiled at each other and Dom kissed my forehead "yeah, me too" he said.

Dom's P.O.V
I cuddled Kat as we lay in bed, we were still naked but it was comfy under the covers. I looked at Kat "I've always imagined this you know" I said "ever since I started falling for you that I'd one day wake up next to you. Kat smiled "and you did and it was the best night ever." I chuckled a little before holding Kat close "maybe I should go and take a shower" I said. Kat kissed me "yeah maybe but wait Dom" I looked at her "yes?" Kat pulled me close "stay with me a bit longer." I smiled "always, I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" Kat wrapped her arms around me and I did the same to her. It was a few minutes before Kat spoke again "Dom?" She said "yeah?" I turned over to face her. "What does that make us now?" She asked, I thought for a minute she was right we confessed our feelings and slept together and lost our virginity to each other so what was now? What comes next? "We'll figure it out I promise" I said "we're definitely not friends anymore but something more now but I promise you're not just a fling you're so much more than that KitKat" Kat smiled cuddling me and I did the same. A few hours went by with us lying in bed cuddling after that I went to take a shower.

Hey guys I know this chapter is kinda short but I didn't want to lead you guys on because you all love this story so much also I wanted there to be a skip option in case the people not comfortable with 14. Or uncomfortable reading it could skip to 15. But I promise that the next chapter will be much longer so thanks for reading and see you guys next chapter :3.