9.

Dom's P.O.V
A few days later we had managed to get back on schedule and 3x17 of Shadowhunters aired successfully thank god.. to celebrate this we got the weekend off and didn't have to shoot anything, after all it was not everyday we got a break to relax. The weather was nice, sun blasted me from the window inside my trailer. I groaned and covered my eyes with my arm, I hated mornings and today was Saturday so it was time to sleep in as we had this short break. As I reached for my sleeping mask to cover my eyes with I heard a knock on my trailer door. I groaned in annoyance and ignored it, there was no way, I was getting up for anything and no one today it was my break. I quietly closed my eyes but it didn't last long as I was soon interrupted by the knocking again. I groaned "uggghhhh! What the hell?!" I kept hearing the knocking then I heard a voice from outside. "Dominic get up and let us in!" It sounded like Emeraude. I rubbed my face trying to wake up hearing muffled voices from outside my door. "Is he asleep?" Now that sounded like Kat, I got up slowly trying to come out of my sleep faze. "Yeah I don't hear him" I heard Emeraude say "let me try." I heard my door banging again "Dominic Sherwood I swear to god if you don't let us in right now then so help me I will knock this door down!" I was shocked and quickly dressed into some jeans, I slept naked in my boxers.. it was comfortable that way. "A bit straight forward but ok" I heard Emeraude said to Kat. I groaned and ran to the door and opened it. When I did I saw Kat and Emeraude standing in a vest top and a t-shirt, Kat took my breath away "woah" I said in surprise. Kat frowned but her expression seemed to change when she saw me shirtless.

Kat's P.O.V
I frowned at Dom, surely he wouldn't turn down going on a day out after all it was such a nice day and the sun was shinning so why the hell not? However my expression changed when I saw him shirtless with no shirt on. I blushed scanning his muscular chest down to his abs . Emeraude giggles from behind me and flashed me a smirk, I ignored it before snapping out of it "Dom put a shirt on!" I said still blushing. Dom seemed to notice that he had forgotten to throw on a shirt and quickly went back inside and put on a blue shirt. Emeraude and I walked in before Dom looked at us "it's not that I don't appreciate your company Kat but as Magnus or Harry rather quotes,... don't you people have phones" Dom said. I laughed a little and so did Emeraude "stop quoting Harry and get dressed we're going out today" I said. Dom rubbed his eyes "oh god seriously? It's 9am why so early?" Emeraude walked over to Dom who had now sat down "firstly technically it's not that early and secondly we arranged a trip today and thought we'd invite you along." Dom groaned "and you couldn't have texted me" he said. I sighed "look please Dom I really want you to come" I smiled. Emeraude smirked "yeah she literally wouldn't stop talking about you and how much she wanted you with us today." I glared at Emeraude I can't believe she just said that, I looked at Dom who grinned "what? No! I didn't say that all I said was that it would be fun if he came." Emeraude crossed her arms and smiled "sure whatevs." Dom got up and yawned "fine let me go find my sunglasses and sunscreen." I watched as Dom walked over to get a small bag ready and watched as he put some sunscreen and some day essentials into it. After some time of brushing his hair and gelling it a bit he was finally done. I smiled nervously scanning him he looked perfect, handsome and tall. I cleared my throat "so are you ready?" I asked. Dom walked over to Emeraude and I standing with his bag "ready." It wasn't long before we left Dom's trailer.

Dom's P.O.V
A few minutes later we were strolling up town Kat was right the weather was nice today. We had asked Luke and Alberto if they had wanted to come along before heading up town and they gladly excepted. After a while of walking we stopped on a seafront bay. I was so hot that I was sweating, it was baking today. Kat smiled and held up her phone "come on everyone selfie time!" I chuckled and squeezed into the shot next to Kat and the others. "Everybody say Shadowhunters" she said. We all smiled just before Kat took the picture "Shadowhunters!" The phone made a click noise and Kat showed us, we looked great. "This is going on Twitter in a sec" Kat said as she began typing into her phone.