14. (Recomended age: 13+ to 18+)

Dom's P.O.V
I went into the bedroom, everything was happening so fast I couldn't process and now Kat actually wanted me to stay. I sighed was what she said even true? Did she love me in the same way I've loved her this whole time without even realising it. I lay on her bed to think about this of course the bed was a double. Despite all of us having our own trailers most of us wanted double beds as we liked our space and wanted to spread out. Plus it was a good excuse for sleepovers. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Kat enter standing in the doorway. "Hi..." She said, I was stunned she looked so beautiful "Hey" I smiled nervously as she made her way over to me to sit on the bed. We both fell silent before Kat finally broke it. "So uhhh I guess we should talk about what happened" she said blushing, I blushed too and took her hand in my own "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you or anything I just Kat I..." I sighed before she spoke "it's not your fault" she said "I never expected to fall for the guy I've been acting with and kissing on set with for 3 nearly 4 years." I looked at my hands "did you..." I sighed "did you really mean it, what you said?" Kat smiled, her sweet eyes gazing into mine "I know I'm the cause of you and Sarah breaking up but the way you'd defend me every time, the way you'd.. pull your hair back from your eyes after the energy fight scenes on set, the way you looked at me each time and all the times you played jokes on me" Kat said leaning closer to me "everything right there convinced me that I was falling for you I was just too blinded to see it." I looked at her "Kat I..." I said holding back "if that's how you really feel then I just want you to know that I do feel that same way too everything about you is just incredible! Your smile, your personality, your beauty I totally wanted to get closer but I was too blinded to see it before until you started acting stubborn and we had that fight I love you and I, I can't think straight without you in my mind." Kat looked at me smiling still I smiled back at her seeing my reflection in her perfect green eyes. Kat placed a hand on my face "I love you and I'll love you until I die and if there's a life after that I'll love you then too every cell in my body loves you back Dominic. I smiled wider hearing that not only had she quoted the book but she had meant it too. I leaned forward "Katherine I love you, I love you so much all I want is you but I'm scared" I said. Kat looked at me "why are you scared? I love you too I'm not lying about that Dom" the way her eyes scanned my facial expressions I know that she could tell what I was feeling, worried, but she couldn't tell why . "I know and I believe you Kat but I'm scared that if I tell you that I want you and that things happen that it'll end" I sighed "I don't want you thinking that this is only a one time thing, that this will be it and think that I'm just using you for a one night stand or a fling because I would never do that to you." Kat kissed my cheek cheek before wrapping her arms around me "no I know I promise I won't leave you if we do this I don't want to think about anything else or that this will end right now... I want you." I smiled at her response and blushed as she lightly tugged my jeans. I took Kat in my arms and began kissing her, our tongues pressing against each other in battle. Kat kisses me back deeper and we passionately made out. I pinned her to bed slowly taking her shirt off as I kissed her. I heard a moan escape her as we continued to kiss. I stopped kissing as I began to take her shirt off. "You're so beautiful" I said stroking her cheek for a minute while admiring her. She blushed and smiled at me "You're so sexy" I heard her say before she pressed her lips against mine again.

Kat's P.O.V
Everything seemed to fade now, Dom was everything I imagined he'd be and he was finally mine or at least for this moment. I kissed him passionately feeling his hand go down to take my ripped jeans off. I blushed and smiled before taking Dom's shirt off. Dom began kissing me harder as he slipped my jeans off revealing me in my bra and panties now. I did the same, taking off his leans and tossing them along with his shirt onto the floor, I noticed my clothes were there too from where Dom had took my clothes off. I moaned quietly as the kiss became more intense as we went on, I breathed through my nose so I wouldn't pass out. A few minutes later I finally broke the kiss for air panting a little, I saw Dom do the same before he smirked at me "you had enough McNamara" I heard him say panting. I grinned at him speaking between breaths "do you want to find out?" I asked teasingly. I saw Dom blush before he got closer to me "maybe" he said "maybe I will" he smirked again, I waited for us to catch our breath before he kissed me deeply. I kissed him back roughly slipping my tongue into his mouth. I felt his tongue once again twirl against mine. I felt Dom break away from my lips again as he began to kiss down my chin and eventually kiss my neck. I moaned feeling his soft lips on my neck, he continued to kiss my neck biting it softly. I moaned a little feeling this he meant to be gentle biting my neck gently "mmm Dom" I said moaning seductively. Dom seem to hear me but ignored it placing his hands around my back trying to unclog my bra. I felt him trail off my neck for a bit as he leaned into me trying to undo my bra strap. I giggled a little "hehe you need some help Romeo?" I asked, Dom grunted in frustration "no I got it" he kept trying eventually unclipping the first clip. I waited for a few seconds before he finally managed to unclip my bra, I saw him sigh in relief "phew! Thank god" Dom said putting up his arms in relief. I giggled as I watched him "I hope your panties aren't this hard" he said chuckling. I laughed before smirking at him "you could always find out" I said teasingly winking up at him. He smirked back at me "oh really? Maybe when I get there I will." I blushed a little before Dom went back to roughly kissing my neck. I moaned as I felt him go down my neck and kissing down to my stomach "oh Dom" I moaned as he reached below my stomach stopping there. I looked down at him confused a little until I felt his hands cup my breasts firmly squeezing them a little. I moaned a little at this as he looked up at me and smirked. "Mmm looks like you like that" Dom said before continuing gently. I moaned as he did this before he stopped to slide my panties off.

Dom's P.O.V
I took Kat's panties off and flung them across the floor "hey!" I heard her say before I felt her grip my boxers. I grunted a little feeling Kat pull on them "if you get to take my panties off then I'm taking yours off. I grinned as I watched Kat take my boxers off and throw them across the room. Kat smiles before moving her hand down my body and gripping my penis. I moaned a little feeling her grip "Hey" I said "I never touched you" I said but was cut short when Kat began rubbing her hand around it, squeezing it gently. A moan escaped me as she did this "that doesn't mean you don't want me to touch you" she said. I moaned as Kat kept going. Just when I thought it wasn't over she stopped I froze in surprise "gah! Why did you stop?" I asked her. Kat smiled innocently "because I still want you" she said. I blushed a little as I pinned her to the bed and positioned herself over her. Before I started however I worriedly looked at her nervously "Kat..." I said "are you sure about this I don't want to hurt you or worse force you into this." Kat looked up at me, I think she noticed I was worried "Dom it's ok" she said placing a hand on my cheek "I want this, I want you I love you." She smiled and I smiled back in relief before kissing her "I love you too" I said before pushing into her vegina gently. I didn't want to hurt her. I slid into Kat slowly then out again I heard her moan a little before I sped up a little, this became a rhythm as I continued. We both moaned loudly as I continued in and out before I went faster. This felt amazing. As I continued I felt myself coming closer to my climax Kat looked up at me "oh god more" I heard her cry out. I kept going moaning along with Kat "oh this feels so good" I said before going harder.
It wasn't long before I felt myself get close and went straight into Kat. "Kat I'm gonna–" I couldn't finish before I finally ejaculated into Kat. I collapsed onto her still inside. We both panted tired out "oh god that was so amazing" I smiled at Kat weakly. She giggled before wrapping her arms around me "Yeah it was it was really nice" she said. I smiled at her before pulling out of her and laying beside her under the sheets. I smiled at Kat "I'm glad you enjoyed it KitKat" I kissed her before wrapping my arms around her "I did Rune Boy" Kat said doing the same as she cuddled me. I sighed happily closing my eyes "I love you Katherine" I said, she smiled at me resting her head on my neck under my chin "I love you too Dominic." After awhile of cuddling we fell asleep together warm in each other's embrace.

Hey guys so you've all waited for it and here it finally is I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter it was so insane but challenging and cool writing a sex chapter as it's much more 18+ complex there for my normal stories for the first time but I'm pretty darn proud of it XD so I hope you enjoyed it and thank you all for being so patient waiting for it, love you guys and see you next chapter :3.