5.

Kat's P.O.V

The next day Dom and I headed to set. We had gotten acquainted well with Luke since he joined the cast to play the role of Jonathan. Once we reached set Lilly my make up artist got me set up and prepared. "Alright honey now just hold still" Lilly said as she put my mascara on. I sighed, the next scene was the Clace scene. I was both worried and nervous but as long as I kept calm I would be alright, besides I trusted Dom and I know he wouldn't do anything I was uncomfortable with. As Lilly finished up my make up she looked at me "is something wrong sweetie?" I sighed "no... maybe?" I replied. Lilly turned to face me "what's the matter?" She asked.

I looked down at my hands that were on my lap. "Dominic and I have to do a Clace scene in about 15 minutes." Lilly looked surprised "huh? What's so bad about that Kat?" She said. I sighed and turned to face her "it's not just any Clace scene, it's a sex scene." Lilly smiled "Oh is that all?" She said, I just nodded in reply. Lilly straightened the belt on my outfit "hey don't think nothing of it" She said "it's only acting there are some things in life McNamara that need to be done but you know what my advise is to you?." I looked at her and shook my head "no at least not yet anyway." Lilly chuckled a little "when something big and challenging comes your way, think nothing of it just take the bull by the horns and grab on" Lilly got up and made her leave "and if you're smart enough you may just beat it." Lilly winked at me before making her leave "oh and by the way Kat you look stunning" she said leaving to attend to the other cast members. I smiled as I headed off to set.

Dom's P.O.V

Everything was so nerve wracking Kat and I were on to do our scene in 10 minutes. What would I tell Sarah if we had to make it a serious scene, it was bad enough she was already mad at me but she'd definitely be pissed after this fiasco. Trying to push this aside my eyes focussed on Matt as he did he institute scene. I watched Matt finish his lines "and CUT!" I heard Tom our director say "amazing job Matt." I smiled as Matt began to approach me "sup Dom?" Matt said "hey man good job" I said. Matt smiled "thanks" he looked away. I looked at him "hey what's up?" I asked, Matt turned to face me "I'm sorry Alb and I didn't tell you about the scene you're doing next, we wasn't sure how you'd react." I shrugged "it's fine I guess it could be worse" Matt looked at me in a way. "Ok" I said "this is kind of a big deal." Matt put a hand on my shoulder "hey for what it's worth at least you're with Kat and not with Will." I glared at him then hearing laughter from him "ha. Ha. Very funny." Suddenly I saw Kat walking up to me, my jaw dropped a little, I was speechless she looked gorgeous. She smiled at me as she walked up to me "too much?" She asked, I didn't answer her. Kat's mouth came open a little"oh god it's too much isn't it? Ugh I told Lilly to go easy on the make up." I stopped her "no no you look beau–" I stopped myself before I could finish and coughed a little to correct myself "–very nice!" I relaxed phew lucky escape.

Kat smiled looking down shyly "thanks" she said. I smiled back before the director called our names a few minutes later. "Dominic! Katherine! You're on in 3.. 2.. 1 ACTION!" I stood beside Kat in the bedroom. "Clary don't worry, we'll figure it out" I said softly in my Jace voice. Kat faked a sigh and looked down "Jace... this isn't what I want to think about right now" I heard Kat say in her Clary voice "I want you." I pushed back a gulp so not to mess up the scene it was starting. I faked a smile as Jace and pressed my lips against Kat's softly. We slowly went over to the bed as I lay Kat down on it. I slowly climbed on top of her nervously whispering quietly to Kat so it wouldn't be detected on the camera, one false move and we'd have to do this scene all again and trust me the sooner we get this done the sooner it's over with I couldn't take the pressure anymore. "Kat..." I whispered. Kat looked at me whispering back "Dom? What are you doing? You need to kiss me." I blushed a little when she said that, what the hell was wrong with me?! I'd kissed Kat lots of times on set this should be easy! Why couldn't I do it?!. Suddenly I found myself being rolled over with Kat on top of me "I gasped caught off guard. "Dom it's ok, it's just acting" she whispered quietly "everything will be fine." I took a quiet breath as Kat then pressed her lips against mine. I kissed her back softly making sure to get what was in the script into the scene. Kat muttered a fake moan as we kept kissing I knew it was fake but things were getting more heated as the scene went along.

Kat's P.O.V

I kissed Dom softly muttering a fake moan as I still had Dom pinned to the bed. Dom broke the kiss and looked at me "oh you think this is fair" he said in his Jace voice as he switched directions and pinned me to the bed. I wasn't expecting it and was caught off guard, I faked a smirk "oh and you don't?" I questioned in my Clary voice. Dom kisses me again pressing his lips hard on mine, I was a little shocked Dom had never done this before even though it was a sex scene Dom was always gentle with my before and now he was being different. I shrugged this off not thinking it was actually him and thought that he was just acting. As we carried on kissing Dom left my lips and started to lay a deep kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes and did a fake moan "oh Jace" I said in my Clary voice. "Alright and CUT!" Tom said "Dominic, Kat that was perfect." Tom left the camera and made an announcement "alright take 5 everyone meet back here in 10. I opened my eyes again, I thought Dom would have stopped kissing my neck but for some reason he hadn't and kept going.

I moaned for real this time unable to take the pleasure Dom was bringing up in me. "D-Dom the scenes cut you can stop now" I tried to say. Dom continued to kiss my neck, did he not hear me? I moaned again and proceeded to be a little louder "Dom we're cut please stop!" I saw Dom immediately stop when he heard me again and instantly pull his lips off my neck. I blushed and he looked at me "K-Kat I..." he began "I didn't hear you, I'm sorry!" He panicked. I hugged him feeling a little dazed "calm down Dom it's ok" I replied smiling a little. Dom relaxed and sighed "I didn't hurt you did I?" I looked at him "no you didn't I'm fine Dom" I said. I was fine maybe we were just lost in the moment or something. I shrugged this off and got up "come on we've got a break I'm not sure about you but I need a coffee. Dom nodded and followed me as I headed for my trailer. Dom bought me coffee before heading to his own trailer and I went to take a quick shower before heading back.