4.

Dom's P.O.V

After Coffee Kat and I headed back to set. We had to do a Clace scene at 3pm when we all went back on set. I stared at the trailers as we walked back both Matt and Alberto were talking to a director. Kat looked at me confused "hmm I wonder what's going on over there?" She said. I shrugged "as if I know, let's go find out." We walked over curious as to what was going on. As we approached the director left and Matt and Alberto turned around to face us. I looked at them confused "what's going on guys?" I asked. Matt looked at Alberto and Alberto crosses his arms "well I'm not telling them" he said. Matt glared annoyed "do you think I want to tell them?!" Matt snapped back at him, Kat stepped forward "what are you two talking about?" She questioned, she seemed just as annoyed as I was. Alberto looked at Matt who raised an eyebrow and gave a low frown. Alberto pulled an annoyed face "oh for gods sake!" He looked at me after saying that to Matt. "I glared tapping my foot impatiently "will somebody PLEASE tell me what's going on?" At this point I was annoyed and waited for an answer from both of them. Alberto sighed "listen Dom something's happened..." he said a little worried. I looked at Alberto confused "huh what? What is it?" I said. Alberto looked at Kat then back to me "well two things first of all we just got word that this season will be our last and that the schedule for season 4 was cancelled awhile ago." Kat and I looked at each other a little shocked "what?!" I realised we'd both said what at the same time and nervously rubbed the back of my head "oops jinks" I gave her a playful punch to the shoulder and Kat smiled a little then turned back to Alberto "anyways what do you mean it's cancelled?." "Well Season 3 didn't get enough ratings and the production team decided to  drop the plans for a 4th season." I looked over at Kat as she looked down "Oh..." was all I heard her say but it was so sad. I sighed feeling sorry for her and hugged Kat tightly.

Kat's P.O.V

I hugged Dom back tightly this wasn't good news for me I had really enjoyed doing all these acting scenes in Shadowhunters and now after only a few episodes left to film it was coming to an end. I sighed before pushing the thought of it aside and looking back at Matt and Alberto "what's the other thing that's happened?" I asked. Alberto looked at Matt "Oh no forget it! You started the talking you're finishing it" Matt said leaning against one of the trailers. Alberto glared "I'm not telling them this and besides it could ruin their reputation and lives!" I cut them off annoyed "I swear if someone doesn't tell me what the other bit of bad news is I'll tell everyone about how you and Will snuck off set during filming to grab nachos!" I snapped. Alberto gasped "you wouldn't?!" I smirked at him and his face fell "you would" He said. I caught a glimpse from out of the corner of my eye of Dom smirking from behind me with his arms crossed, I grinned "that's right I would you know I would now are you going to tell me?" Alberto sighed "fine but you're not gonna like it." He looked at us both "the directors told us the script for the next episode has been written and well um there's a Clace scene in it" Alberto said. I crossed my arms not really bothered, "yeah so?" I replied "what's the big deal we've done Clace scenes before." Alberto looked at Matt and Matt sighed slapping his hand at his face in a face palm "Ugh fine I'll back you up" he said annoyed. Dom and I looked at each other for a minute confused. "Well Matt tell us what's so bad about it?" Dom said. Matt approached us both "well it's not a normal Clace scene" he said "it's a Clace sex scene." My eyes widened and Dom's mouth flew open "what?!"we both said at the same time. Matt sighed "Yeah I'm sorry we found it hard to tell you apparently Clary and Jace commit to each other and Jace takes Clary to his room for their first time." I almost threw up after hearing that and made a disgusted almost throwing up noise. Dom was blushing a little but his face had that annoyed look. "You can't be serious? No!" He snapped "Sara is gonna flip out if they want to sacrifice my whole relationship just to get an adult scene then I'm out send in a stunt double or something in my place, I don't care but I'm not doing that!" That was all Dom had to say before he stormed off. Matt looked at Alberto "well that went well" he said, Alberto glared at him "no? Really?!" He replied. I watched Dom storm off, I sighed and ran after him "Dom! Dom wait!" I said catching up to him. He stopped and turned around to face me, I planted heavily "Dom I'm sorry..." I said looking down. Dom sighed "it's alright, it's not your fault Kat" I looked at him, he seemed really unhappy about this. Dom met my gaze "it's just my relationship with Sara isn't exactly perfect right now and..." he paused and sighed "if word gets out she'll tell everyone I cheated on her and my life will be ruined." He looked down and sighed again "I mean acting and kissing on set is one thing but this." I sighed and placed a hand on Dom's shoulder, he looked up at me "I understand" I said "my life is on the line too." I looked at him "look we don't actually have to sleep together it's just acting like before. Dom wrapped his arms around me sighing "you're right..." he said smiling a little. I smiled back and we hugged each other "thanks Kat" I smiled more "you're welcome."