16.

Dom's P.O.V
After leaving Kat's bed I walked into the bathroom of her trailer and stepped into the shower. I relaxed as I let the warm water beat against my chest. I smiled everything seemed perfect and I Kat would soon be mine but first I had to ask her. I tried to plan in my head what would be a good way to ask her to be my girlfriend, then it hit me it was the perfect plan and I was going to make sure that it was perfect. As I finished up I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, I felt better now that I had cleaned up. As I began to dress myself I heard sizzling coming from outside. I was a little shocked "Kat!" I shouted from her bathroom "is everything alright in there I hear sizzling." I waited before hearing her reply "it's fine Dominic I'm just making some breakfast. I smiled that was so sweet she was making us breakfast. As I finished dressing I finally left the bathroom and came into the living room. Kat brought two plates over to the table once she saw me "how was your shower?" I smirked "you want to know how my shower was?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I heard her giggle and I leaned closer "it was nice but maybe next time it could be even better" I said grinning. I saw Kat smirk at me "and what is that supposed to mean?" She said pulling me closer to her I chuckled and leaned in "oh I don't know maybe you could join me next time?" I said and gave her a wink and she giggled "maybe." Kat pressed her lips against mine, I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her. We kissed for awhile before we were interrupted by a knock on Kat's trailer door. I quickly forced myself off Kat "shit" I said while also panting for breath. Kat panted took a minute to catch her breath before going to answer the door. I sat down and waited for her to return.

Kat's P.O.V
I smiled at Dom before answering the door giving him a this isn't over look. I opened the door and was surprised to see Emeraude and Alberto standing on the doorstep. I sighed with a smile "let me guess we're going on another day trip?" I asked as I stood in the doorway with one hand on my hip. Alberto laughed "no we were just passing by and thought we'd stop and say hi." Emeraude looked at Alberto in a way as if to say yeah right before she spoke "pfft sure that's why you walked over with me after smelling pancakes" she said. Alberto crosses his arms "well it's better than your cooking" he replied. Emeraude made a ugh in disbelieve "excuse me Alberto but I just so happen to be a class chef." I watched them argue a little before trying to hold in my laughter after Emeraude said that, I saw Alberto doing the same "no offence Emeraude but you've never cooked in your whole entire life" I said Emeraude looked at me and shushed "shhh! He doesn't have to know that" she loud whispered. Alberto frowned "I can hear you" He said. I laughed a bit "come in I'm glad I have more company. I let them in and the 3 of us sat down. Dom who was eating looked up "oh hey Em hi Alb" I heard him say with a mouthful. I glared a little bit "Dom don't talk with your mouthful it's rude." Dom looked over at me and smirked "yes mom" he said speaking again with his mouthful. I shook my head and Emeraude smirked "hi Dom" she said "didn't expect to see you here this morning." Dom smiled nervously "uhh yeah Kat had me over for breakfast." I coughed nervously as Emeraude grinned "suuure" she said.

Dom's P.O.V
I smiled nervously and looked at Emeraude "Hey Emeraude can I talk to you for a second alone?" Emeraude seemed confused but nodded "sure Dominic." Kat watched us suspiciously, I smiled at Kat reassuring her that nothing would happen. Kat smiled back and nodded her ok. I led Emeraude over to the bathroom and shut the door. "So Dom what's this about why'd you bring me here?" She asked. I smiled "this is gonna sound weird but I'm in love with Katherine and I was wondering if you could help." I watched as Emeraudes face lit up and she beamed "oh my god it's about time Dominic what took you so long?! I've been shipping you guys for years now" she said. I chuckled "haha well I kinda did make the first move" I said rubbing my hand behind me head. Emeraude "ooo things got steamy huh? I see." I blushed "y-yeah but anyways I didn't bring you in here to talk about what happened last night I wanted to ask you for some advise" I said nervously. Emeraude smiled "of course what can I help with?" I looked at her "I want to ask Kat to be my girlfriend tomorrow night but I have no idea on how to approach it" I sighed continuing "I was going to ask Kat on a date and take her to that new restaurant up in town and then later at the end of the meal ask her to be mine but I have no idea how to do it I want it to be special kinda like a proposal but not a proposal just a romantic moment." Emeraude thought for a minute "hmm let's see you can't use a ring and you can't use anything too revealing to make it obvious you're asking her out" she said I sighed "I wish I knew what to do." I was about to give up when Emeraude spoke "wait I got it!" I looked at her "what? What is it?" Emeraude held up her phone "buy her a bracelet" she said showing me options on her phone "you can present it to her at the end of the night and ask her." My eyes brightened as I looked at them "Emeraude" I said "it's perfect!" I hugged her tightly "thank you." Emeraude smiled and hugged me back "you're welcome." I let Emeraude go "but wait what kind should I get her?" Emeraude sighed puzzled and sat next to me on the bath tub "this is gonna be a challenge" she said "but you're talking to the queen of jewellery here!" She places her arm in the air pointing upwards as if she were a detective who had just said he's got it after figuring out a mystery. I chuckled "then let's get started and look through" Emeraude smiled and started looking up different bracelets on her phone "we definetly want diamonds and something sparkly Kat loves sparkles" she said.
Some time later Emeraude and I had finished looking and finally found the perfect bracelet, after we did we headed back to Kat and Alberto who were chatting about Star Wars. "No way!" I heard Kat say as I gazed over after sitting back down with Emeraude "how can you ship Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia together they're brother and sister!" Alberto shrugged "so? they didn't know that and besides Luke grew old all alone while his sister settled down" he argued playfully back at her. I chuckled and Emeraude smiled "give it a rest you two I ship Kylo Ren and Rey that's the best ship!" Kat and Alberto both looked at Emeraude "oh my god no!" They both said at the same time.

Hey guys you all thought this was dead and that it was finished didn't you? XD well nope a new update for ya because you love this story so enjoy also I'm not dead XD I'm still alive and back active again so see you next chapter :3.