1. Finding out

"Ky!" My best friend Jordyn says as I open the front door. "Hey Jor" I reply while hugging her.

We both walk into my kitchen and sit down and talk. "So how are you?" Jordyn asks me. "I'm alright. I mean, lately I've been throwing up and I have really bad headaches." I reply.

"Have you seen a doctor?" Jordyn asks concerned. "No, not yet" I say. Jordyn stands up and grabs her handbag. "Come on. Lets go" she says. "What. Where?" I ask confused.

"To the doctor..?" She replies. "Oh. Okay let me get my bag" I say and grab my bag from my living room. "Okay lets go" I say and we walk outside to my Ferrari.

We hop in and I drive to the doctor. I get sunglasses and a cap from my bag and put it on in case of paparazzi.

I park and we get out of the car and hurriedly go into the doctor. Jordyn talks to the receptionist and I sit on the chair waiting to see the doctor. Jordyn and I talk about stuff and a few minutes later, the doctor calls me in.

"Hello Ms. Jenner. How are you feeling?" The doctor asks. "I have really bad head-aches and I have been throwing up a lot" I reply as I sit on the chair next to Jordyn.

"Okay, I'm going to run few tests and I need you to pee into this cup please" he says while handing me a small cup. "Sure" I say while making my way to the bathroom.

I pee into the small cup and I then bring it back out to the doctor. I sit backdown beside Jordyn. "I will be right back" the doctor says as he exits the room.

I post a selfie of Jordyn and I on my Snapchat. The doctor returns. He sits in his chair, writes something down and turns to face us.

"I ran some tests, and it seems I have found the problem. You are 3 weeks pregnant" he says bluntly.

"Wait what?!" I ask shocked. The doctor nods.
"Omg Kyles !!" Jordyn says excitedly and hugs me. I'm still so shocked but I thank the doctor and we leave his office and get into my car.

This time Jordyn drove as I tried to think.
"This can't be true. I mean, I'm 20! I can't take care of a baby! How am I going to tell Travis? How am I going to tell my family? How will my fans react? How wi....." I say worriedly before Jordyn cuts me off.

"Kylie. Don't panic. Everything is going to be alright. Trust me" she says calmly. We reach my house and get out of my car. I decided to get into my pajamas and Jordyn got changed into her pajamas as well. I turned on Netflix and I put on 'Mean girls'.

"I have to tell Travis" I say worriedly. Jordyn nods pitifully and I text Travis. I sent him a text telling him to come over and he replied straight away.

About 20 minutes later, I heard the door bell ring and I got really nervous. "Kyl's, whatever happens. I'll always be here" Jordyn says. I hug her and I walk down stairs.

I open the door and hug Travis.
"Are you Okay?" He asks me suspiciously.
"I'm good" I reply and sit on the couch.
"So what did you want to tell me?" He asks.
"Oh...." I say and I take a deep breath.

"Travis.... I'm pregnant...." I say while biting my lip. "W-what?" He asks stunned. I look down sadly and he picks my chin up and kisses me. "Babygirl. That's the best news I've ever heard" he says while smiling widely.

I look up and tears start to fall down my face and I hug him. I'm so relieved that he's okay about it. Now I just have to tell my family and the rest of the world....