15. Important news.

I cried and cried and cried.
I missed Tim. I want him back.

I felt really sick so I decided to call the doctor.
She came over immediately. I put Stormi in her play pen while the doctor examined me.

She smiled at me and I was confused. "You might be Pregnant!" She exclaims. "What...?" I say and my eyes widen. She nods and makes me take a test. The test came out positive and I was shocked.

"Congratulations!!" She says. I'm so excited to tell Tim! He's going to be so excited. I thanked the doctor and she left my house. I then called Tim and invited him over. He agrees because I said I wanted to apologize.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and hugged Tim.

I sat him down in the couch and talked to him.
"I'm really sorry. I missed you so much and I swear it was Travis not me but if your mad I totally understand and-" I say before he cuts me off. "It's fine. I'm sorry too. I missed you" he replies.

I was so relieved he said that. We hugged and I decided to tell him the other news.

"I also have something else to tell you..." I say with a smile coming onto my face.
He looks confused.

"IM PREGNANT!" I exclaim. "No way !" He says and jumps up to hug me. We hug and I'm so excited for our new baby.

I pick up Stormi and I tell her she's going to be a big sister. She giggled and Tim and I kiss.

I called my family and I let them know. They were all so happy for me. I then posted a picture of Stormi and I.

The caption was, "Glad I'm going to have another one of these cuties

The caption was, "Glad I'm going to have another one of these cuties..."

I instantly got loads of comments and likes. People were asking was I pregnant.
I was so excited.

Tim and I sat on the couch with baby Stormi and we watched TV.

"What should we call the baby?" He asks.
"I really love the name Ocean" I say thoughtfully. "Wow that's such a nice name" he replies. "Yeah. It's a very peaceful and Calm name. I love going to the Ocean when I'm stressed because it always calms me down and takes away all my problems" I say.

"That's really adorable. I think we should call the baby Ocean." He says. "Stormi and Ocean. I like it" I laugh. "It's a gender neutral name so it works for a boy or a girl" he points out.

I can't wait for the new baby. I have always wanted a big family. And now I'm excited for the future...

A/N: Hey guys what's up. So I know this is sudden but whatever yolo, right?