2.Telling the Family

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. And I walked downstairs to see Jordyn cooking.

"Morning Kyles" she says with a smile. I smile back. "Morning Jor" I reply and grab a cup of coffee and sit down.

"How are you feeling?" She asks. "I'm good" I answer. I suddenly remember everything that happened yesterday. "Oh no" I say out loud. Jordyn looks at me weirdly. "I completely forgot about yesterday" I say.

"Kyles you should be so excited !" Jordyn says while shaking her head and laughing.
"I am excited, but I'm also worried" I reply.
"Don't be" She says and hugs me. We eat and talk about random stuff and then I decided to get dressed.

I got changed into my wine colored puma tracksuit and I also wore my yeezys.
I put on makeup and brushed my hair.

"Hey Kyles I have to go to a meeting, but I'll call you later. Good luck babygirl!" Jordyn says and I hug her goodbye and thank her.

I decided to tell my family today and I text them in our family Group chat.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
GROUP CHAT:

Kylie 🦋: Hey guys could we all meet in moms house in an hour?

Kendall💜: Yeah sure.

Khloe⭐️: No problem Ky.

Kim👑: Sure x

Kourtney💃🏼: Is everything okay Kyles ?

Kris☕️: okay that's fine x

Kylie🦋: Everything is okay, I'll tell you there xx

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I grabbed my handbag and my car keys and I got into my car. I drove to the beach and I stayed in my car and looked at the sea. I thought about a few things.

The weather was very stormy and it was lashing rain. I wondered about a lot of stuff.
Like what I should call my baby, or if it's going to be a girl or a boy, or how the public will react.

I looked at the time and I  decided to drive over to moms house. I parked my car and i ran inside because of the rain.

"Hey Mom" I shout through the house.
"Hi Ky" she replies coming into the kitchen.
Suddenly the door opens and Khloe Kourtney and Kendall come in.

They hug me and we talk until Kim comes in.
"Sorry guys! I had to get the kids a babysitter and North is sick so she's so upset" she says.

"So what did you want to tell us?" Kendall asks intrigued. "Oh..." I reply and I guide everybody into the sitting room and they all sit down.

I stand up and take a deep breath.
"So...I have some news" I say nervously. They all look curiously.

"I'm pregnant"

They all look shocked and Khloe jumps up and hugs me. "Ky I'm so excited for you!" She squeals. "Oh Ky that's great news!!" Kourtney says and hugs me as well.

"Ky that's unbelievable! Your going to be a brilliant mother!" Kim says excitedly.

"Ky. Your so young, but I trust you and I know you'll do a brilliant job" Kendall says understandingly.

"Kylie. Your 20! Your still practically a teenager!? How are we going to tell the fans and the press?" Mom says worriedly.

"We don't" Khloe says. "What do u mean?" I ask her confused. "Well, you keep your pregnancy a secret until your ready to tell the fans and the press" Khloe says and shrugs.

"That's a good idea" I say thinking about it.
"Okay. Keep it a secret for a while Ky" mom says and I nod. "All my girls are so grown up!" Mom says tearing up. I give her a hug and we all sit and talk.

"So Kim and Kylie what are you gonna call your kids?" Kourtney asks us. "I really want to call her Chicago" Kim says thoughtfully.

"That's such a cute name. I love it" Kendall says. "What about you Kylie?" Mom asks.
"I have no idea. I only found out yesterday! I would really like something to do with the weather. Like Stormy or something" I said.
"That would be so adorable" Khloe said.

I'm so glad my family didn't freak out like I thought they would. Now I just have to keep a secret for the next 9 months, from the whole world.