8. First Day As A Mother...

I wake up to crying, and at first I'm so confused when I hear it but then I remember Baby Stormi!

I get up and I see Travis already trying to calm her! So cute. I get changed and then we go to the kitchen. I fed Stormi and then I ate breakfast because I was so hungry.

I completely forgot that I had to tell the whole world about Stormi. I wrote a whole paragraph about how I wanted to keep this secret for a while and enjoy it. I then posted it and prepared myself for the comments.

 I then posted it and prepared myself for the comments

I got lots of nice comments and lots of bad ones. I knew my fans would be shocked at the news, but I think it was time I told them.

I held Stormi in my arms as Travis slept because he was watching her last night.
I looked down on my daughter and I felt bad. She will never have a normal childhood. She's already one of the most famous children in the world. I got to grow up normally for a few years, but Stormi won't have the same chance.
I'm excited to raise her and learn about her personality.

I got calls from my family and they said they were all coming over to see her. I went upstairs and changed into nicer clothes and I changed Stormi' s diaper and put her in a pink baby grow.

I went downstairs and Travis was on his phone. "There are my favorite girls" he said and smiles. I kiss him and hand Stormi to him as I go to answer the door.

My family all came in to see her. Jordyn was the first to hold her and everyone took goes to hold the baby. "I'm so proud of you" Kendall said to me shyly.

"Love you Kenny" I reply and hug her. Everyone congratulated me and we all had dinner.

"I'm really excited to have my baby now!" Khloe says excitedly. "It's a lot of work, believe me!" Kourtney says and we laugh.

"Khloe, do you have any name ideas?" I ask her. "I think if it's a boy maybe Tristan's jr, or a girl maybe something that brings with a 'K' "
She replies.

We all talked and laughed and had fun. At the end of the day I went on my phone and saw Hundreds of reports about Stormi.

The public don't know her name yet, I haven't revealed it. So I decided to do that now.

I revealed her name and I got millions of likes and comments

I revealed her name and I got millions of likes and comments. I took a deep breath and I felt happy. Happy that I didn't have to keep secrets from fans, Happy that i don't have to worry about being found out, happy that I have my baby girl....

(A/N : Guys this is such a short chapter!  But I haven't uploaded in ages so I'm really sorry. I have been super busy but I'm so happy that this has gotten over 700+ reads !!! THATS FREAKIN AMAZING !!)