5. Chicago West is Born

(Continued)..................

"I will mind Northie and Sainty" I say quickly and Kim nods and kisses my cheek. Kanye goes over and hugs North and Saint before they leave. Kanye is such a good dad. The kids are so lucky to have him.

They rush out of the house and drive to the hospital. And I was left with North looking confused and Saint was just minding his own business.

"Where is Mommy and Daddy gone?" North says looking confused. "They're getting your new baby Sister!" I tell North.

"Okay" She says and turns back around to face the TV. I laugh and shake my head.

"Do you guys want something to eat?" I ask the kids. "Yes peassseee" Saint says adorably.
North and I laugh at how cute he is.

I get some bottles of water and little chocolate bars. I hand them to the kids and they thank me.

"Your the best" North tells me and I smile. I can't wait to be a parent.

I changed the kids into their pajamas and I put them to sleep in my bed. I kiss the tops of their heads.

"Love you auntie Ky" North whispers.
I bite my lip and smile. I walk down stairs and put on old episodes of 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'. It makes me very emotional.

I have grown up so much and my life has changed a lot. Suddenly I start to cry, and I don't really know why. It's happy tears. I can't wait to meet my Baby that completely changed my life. I'm still in shock at all of this.

I suddenly hear my phone buzz and I pick it up.
It was a text from Kim. 'Ky!!! Our babygirl Chicago is healthy and safe ! Born at 9:32pm, January 15th 2018"

I'm so happy for Kim and Kanye! A new baby girl! That's amazing. I have another niece !

I started to continue watching old episodes when North can downstairs to me.

"Auntie Ky, I can't sleep 'cause I miss Mommy and Daddy" She says sadly.

"Aww sweetie, don't be sad! Mommy and daddy will be back soon" I say and pick her up and put her on my lap. We cuddle for a while until she falls asleep.

I hold her in my arms and bring her upstairs to my bed. Saint is fast asleep, and I place North beside him.

I decided to get ready and go to bed because I was so tired....

-NEXT DAY-

"Auntie Ky!" North says trying to wake me up.
"Yeah?" I ask while rubbing my eyes and sitting upwards. "Mommy and Daddy are here!" She replies and grabs my hand. I get up and North leads me downstairs. I yawn because I was so tired.

I walk into the kitchen and see Kim and Kanye sitting on my couch talking to each other. Kim was holding a small pink bundle and Saint was sitting on Kanye's lap while watching Tv.

"Oh hey guys, sorry I was in bed, I was sooooooo tired" I explain and walk towards them. "It's fine" Kim says softly.
"How did you guys get in?" I ask while scrunching up my nose curiously.

"Spare key. Kim knew where it was" Kanye explains. "Oh" I reply and walk over to Kim.

"OH MY GOD!!! Kim she's beautiful!" I say quietly while looking at Kim and Kanye's new baby girl. "Thanks Ky" Kim says as Kanye smiles proudly. "She's so adorable" I say and Kim lets me hold her.

It's weird to think that In only a few weeks, I'll be holding baby Stormi in my arms.

I talked with Kim and Kanye for a while and then they had to go home. I hugged the kids goodbye. "Thanks Auntie Ky" North and Saint say. "Thank you so much for watching the kids, It means so much" Kim thanks me, "it's no problem. Anytime your busy, drop them by. I love them so much!! And good look with baby Chicago!" I reply

I wave them goodbye and close my door.
What an eventful day.

(A/N: Hey guys! I hope your liking my book so far! I'm going to be really bad at updating soon because I have school and stuff, but I will try my best! Xx)