11. Who is Stormi's REAL dad ?

- 1 month later -

I wake up and check my Instagram. I see that I got tagged in a lot of pictures. I checked them and they were just articles claiming that my body guard is Stormi's father.

I widened my eyes and raised my eyebrows

I laughed and thought to myself, 'how could he be Stormi's Father?'

I clicked on another photo and it was a picture of my bodyguard next to Stormi. They looked exactly alike. I was starting to second guess myself.

I called Kendall and talked to her about it.
______________________________

Me: Hey Kenny, have you seen the articles about Stormi's dad?

Kendall💞: Yeah! I think it's super funny 🤣

Me: how ?

Kendall💞: Because they look exactly alike !

Me: Yeah, they do and I'm scared.

Kendall💞: you never know. He could be Stormi's dad...

Me: hahaha how?

Kendall💞: remember that party we went to after fashion week?

Me: yeah ...?

Kendall💞: Well you got wasted, and you and your bodyguard weren't seen till the next morning.

Me: oh shit I forgot about that

Kendall💞: omg imagine if it was real ahahah

Me: oh no.

Kendall💞: You didn't sleep with him right?

Me: ......

Kendall💞: KYLIE!!

Me: Okay I got to go, Bye.

- End of call -

I started to get panicky. Did I actually sleep with him? Are the rumors true? What do I do?
I had no idea what to do so I called my bodyguard Tim into the kitchen.

"Hey, what do you need?" He asked. He was very tall and muscular. He was also very tanned and handsome. He smiled at me and I forgot what I was about to say.

"Eh... Do you remember that party for fashion week?" I ask awkwardly. He took a minute to remember it. "Oh yeah" he says. "Did we....you know..." I ask starting to blush. He nods and rubs the back of his neck.

I start freaking out. "Did we use protection?" I ask. "I don't remember" he replies. "There's no way you could be Stormi's father, right?" I ask. "Yeah no way" he replies, not looking fully convinced.

We both look over at Stormi in her little crib. Now that I look at her, all I can see is Tim. She's looks exactly like him.

What do I do? Do I tell Travis this crazy plan? Or do I just let it pass?

I started crying because of how confused I am. Tim ran to my side and told me everything is going to be alright. I couldn't help but to look into his eyes. He was gorgeous. I leaned in close to him and I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't help it.

We kissed and It felt amazing. I felt a connection. Something I've never felt before.
I pulled away and realized that I have a boyfriend. "I have to give Stormi a bath" I say making an excuse. He looked kind of upset but he nodded and guarded the house.
I held Stormi in my arms and kissed her. I walked upstairs and gave her a quick bath.

When I kissed Tim, it felt real and amazing. I didn't feel that with Travis. But what if Travis is Stormi's real dad?

After Stormi's bath, I called people and scheduled for someone to do a DNA test on Stormi. They said they would be over straight away. I dressed Stormi and went downstairs. I lay her back in the crib and put her to sleep.

I heard the door bell ring and Tim was standing by the door for safety. It was the people to do the DNA test.

I let them in and they set up their stuff. They took some blood from Stormi and she woke up and cried. "It's okay baby" I reassure her.

They then took my blood and Tim's blood.
I apologize to Tim for making him do this.
"It's fine honestly. Anything to help" he replies with a genuine smile.

The DNA scientists went back to their lab to test it. I payed them extra to tell me the results today.

I watched some TV as Stormi slept. I scrolled through my phone and ate a salad.

After a couple of hours, I got a phone call. I answer it and it's the scientists. They have the results.

I took a deep breathe as they were about to tell me who Stormi's father is. Is it Travis or Tim ?

A/N: Hey it's me again. Disclaimer: I have no idea how DNA tests work so don't attack me ! Sorry kids. I have been so bad with updating sorry. But this was such a fun chapter to write. Who do you think Stormi's father is? I hope you liked this chapter. Read the next chapter to find out ! P.S. I ❤️ you guys.