3. Girl or a Boy??

(Few weeks later)

Today I'm going to find out the gender of the baby. Travis and Jordyn are coming with me.

I drive over to Travis's house and he gets into my car and then we go to collect Jordyn.

Once everyone was in the car, I drove to the hospital. I'm really excited to know the gender. I don't mind if it's a baby boy or girl, as long as they're safe and healthy.

We get out of the car and I hold Travis's hand as we walk in. Travis and I are wearing sun glasses and big hoodies so nobody recognizes us.

The receptionist shows us to the room and I sit down on the bed and we wait for the doctor.

"Good morning Ms. Jenner" he says as he walks into the room holding his clipboard.
"Are you ready to find out the gender?" He asks. "Yep. We're ready" I reply as Travis squeezes my hand.

I lay on the bed and lift up my top. The doctor puts a cold gel on my stomach and uses a machine to find the baby. Meh searches with it for a small bit.

"Alright. Your having a Baby Girl. Congratulations " he says bluntly and walks out of the room,leaving me in shock.

"Omg" I say and cover my mouth. Travis smiles and hugs me. "We're going to have a baby girl" he says while grinning.

"OH MY GOD KY!!" Jordyn squeals and hugs me excitedly. A tear falls down her cheek.
"My best friend is having a baby girl!" She says.

"I can't believe it" I whisper. A baby girl!
Tears form in my eyes and I wipe them away and we leave the hospital.

In the car we were thinking of good names for our baby girl. "It has to be something wild and unusual. Like North West or Dream Kardashian!" I tell Jordyn and Travis.

"Remember you said you liked the name Stormy ?" Jordyn said thoughtfully. "Well, I said I liked nature and weather themed names" I replied. "Stormy. I like it" Travis said. "Stormy spelt with an 'I' at the end so it's more unusual and unique. Stormy, spelt S-T-O-R-M-I"Jordyn says.

"Actually that's not a bad idea. Stormi is a cute name. And the day we found out I was pregnant, it was a stormy day" I said while thinking about it.

"Stormi! It's so badass" Jordyn says while laughing.

"I can't wait to meet our babygirl, Stormi" Travis says with a big grin on his face. I kiss his cheek and I think about my baby girl.

I get back home and I text my family.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
GROUP CHAT:

Kylie🦋: Guys guess what!?

Kim👑: what ??

Kylie🦋: I found out the gender of the baby...

Kendall💜: TELL US !!

Kylie🦋: okay.... IM HAVING A BABY GIRL!!

Kourtney🌹: Ky that's amazing ! Congrats x

Kris❤️: I can't believe my baby girl is having a baby girl! So proud honey !!

Kim👑: Aww congrats Ky x

Khloe⭐️: Yay!!!!! A baby girl ! Congrats Ky x

Kendall💜: Yesssss another Jenner girl ! Whoop!!! congrats x
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I went home and I looked on Instagram and it was a picture of me in a baggy hoodie that the paparazzi got. "Shit" I mutter under my breath and I report the picture on Instagram so it gets taken down.

I have to try and keep this secret as best as I can or else it could ruin my career and I don't want to be in the spotlight just yet. I want to enjoy my time with my little baby Stormi...

(A/N : Hey guys ! I'm so glad that people actually read this. I know that it's only like 4 views, but that's double then what I ever thought I would get ! Tysm and comment and vote for the next chapter ! Xx)