10. Baby True.

(Continued)

I look over to the doctor, and he's holding a beautiful baby girl. Tristan smiles and sighs a breath of relief, and Khloe just throws her head back on the pillow, exhausted.

Mom runs up to Khloe and hugs her. "I'm so proud of you hunny" she says whole kissing the top of her head. Everyone congratulated her, including me.

We left the room to give Khloe some room. Tristan started apologizing straight away and Khloe just told him to forget it for now. I'm so happy for Khloe. She's so strong.

Stormi woke up and I went to go get food with Kim and Kourtney. We went into the cafe and people asked for pictures, like always. We ordered our food after taking pictures with fans.

We all ate and talked about Khloe and Tristan and the new baby. "I'm so happy for Khloe. She's always wanted to be a mother and now she is!" Kim says. "Yes and her baby is so gorgeous!" Kourtney replies. "She's so strong" I say and the others agree with me.

We talked and ate some more and then I decided to go back to Khloe's room. I met Kendall and we decided to go in together. Stormi fell asleep again and Kendall held her.

I heard Khloe and Tristan discussing stuff and I gently knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard Khloe say. I opened the door and went to Khloe's side. She was holding her little baby.
"Guys she's gorgeous!" Kendall says.

"Any name ideas?" I ask excitedly. "We decided on True. True Thompson" she says and smiles at her baby. "Omg that's adorable" I say.

"True Thompson" Kendall says and grins. "You guys choose the most unusual names for your kids!" She says. "They're not that unusual!" I reply. "Really? North, Saint, Dream, Reign, Chicago, Stormi and True." Kendall says and raises her eyebrow and laughs.

"Yeah I guess..." Khloe says and we all giggle. We talked with Khloe for a while but then we let her have another rest.

I put Stormi in her Fenty stroller and I took a walk with Kendall. "All this baby stuff is crazy !" She says. "Does this make you want to have babies of your own?" I ask her while laughing. "Oh god no. Not for a while anyway" she replies.

-

I went to Kim's house to babysit. Her and Kanye are going out, and they wanted my help.
I arrived and I held Stormi in my arms. Kim opened the door and welcomed me in.

"Hey Yeezy" I say when I see Kanye. "What's up Ky" he replies. I saw the kids watching TV.
"They go to bed at 8 and they will just have fruit if they're hungry" Kim told me.
Kim and Kanye thanked me and they left.

"You guys hungry?" I ask the kids. "Yeah Kinda" North says and she comes over to me to get some fruit. I give some to saint as well.
Chicago was still asleep.

North was really interested in Stormi. She wanted to hold her and dress her and it was so cute. I went on Instagram and scrolled through random stuff and then the kids got sleepy so I tucked them into bed and I watched KUWTK.
It's been a crazy day ...

A/N : Guys I'm so sorry. I haven't updated in ages. Sorry to keep u waiting but I'm finished school rn so I have more time to update.
REMEMBER TO .....

LIKE THIS & COMMENT 💞💞💞💞