9. Welcome Baby

(3 months later)

I woke up and got changed into this outfit -

I held Stormi in my arms. I walked to the kitchen and put her in her high chair. Suddenly, I got a phone call from Kendall.

-Call-

Kendall💫:Did you hear what Tristan did ?!

Kylie💋:No, what happened?

Kendall💫:Go on Instagram and you'll see.

Kylie💋: Kk give me a sec.

Kendall💫:ok.

Kylie💋:OMFG. HE CHEATED???!!!

Kendall💫:ikr can you believe it?

Kylie💋:WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?"

Kendall💫:No idea. Did you only find out now?

Kylie💋: Yeah, I haven't been on my phone

Kendall💫:why?

Kylie💋:Stormi has me busy !

Kendall💫:It happened like 2 days ago

Kylie💋:Oh. how didn't I know?

Kendall💫:Idk ! Are you living under a rock?

Kylie💋:Any way, How is Khloe feeling ?

Kendall💫: Pretty bad. But she's trying to keep calm for the baby.

Kylie💋: Ok I'm going to go and pack. Tell mom I'm coming .

Kendall💫: Ok I'll be there too. Bye.

Kylie💋: Bye.

-End of phone call-

I pick up Stormi and put her in her baby carrier. I text Travis and I tell him the situation and he understands. I packed my bag and I packed Stormi's too.

I then rush to the car and put Stormi in her car seat. I start driving to Cleveland where all my family are.

-

It took ages to drive to Khloe's house, but when I arrived, I got out of the car and Stormi woke up. "Hey baby!" I say to her. She smiles and giggles at me.

I walk inside holding Stormi and I see the family all in the kitchen. They all hug me and I hand Stormi to Kourtney and I go upstairs to see Khloe.

I knock and the door and she sounds upset. I walk in and sit on the end of her bed.

"Hey khloe" I say gently and she sits up and wipes her eyes. "Oh hey Ky, how are you and Stormi?" She says trying to distract.

"We're fine. But I'm here for you khlo" I say and she bites her lip. "How are you feeling?" I ask her.

"I'm okay I guess. I'm just so mad and tired. The baby is nearly here and I don't want to be stressed around her and have her born into a bad environment with her dad off with other girls and-"  Khloe says before I cut her off.

"Khloe don't worry. Everything will be fine" I reassure her.  She hugs me and we talk for a bit.

I decided to give her some space and I go to talk to the family. They were all smiling and laughing with Stormi and it was so cute.

I fed Stormi some food and then I heard a Loud scream from upstairs.  Everyone froze and then we ran upstairs anxiously.

Khloe was screaming and holding her side in pain. We helped her into the car and then we drove to the hospital. I held Stormi in my arms as she fell asleep.

We arrived at the hospital with all the family and Khloe got signed in.

We all waited in anticipation for the doctor. When he came in, He did some tests and it was time for Khloe to give birth.

I remembered that I was in her position only a couple of months ago. It was the best day of my life. I'm so thankful for Stormi.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by Khloe screaming. I rushed to her side and I held her hand. "Khloe push! This may hurt now, but it will be worth it in the end !" I told her.

A tear dropped from her eye and Tristan entered the room looking flushed. He ran to Khloe's side and my whole family rolled their eyes and sighed. Khloe didn't care. At that moment all she cared about was her baby girl.

And that's when I heard a loud ear piercing scream. Khloe's baby was born....