13. Going on a date ...

Tim asked me to go on a date and I was so happy!

I got Kendall to babysit Stormi while I was going out. I'm really excited to go on a date with Tim.

Kendall helped me pick out my outfit. I tried on loads of outfits but then I decided to wear an orange dress with silver heels. I left my hair down and I straightened it. I wore a nude lipstick from my Makeup collection.

I grabbed my Gucci purse and I thanked Kendall for minding Stormi. "No prob. Have fun kiddo. But not too much fun!" She replies and winks. I kiss Stormi's head and I walk down to the kitchen where Tim was waiting.

"You look amazing" Tim tells me. I blush and thank him. We get into his car and he drives to a really fancy restaurant.

We got out of the car and he immediately holds my door open. There was paparazzi and I knew pictures of us would be all over TMZ and Instagram.

Tim protects me from all the fans and paparazzi. I guess it's habit now. We got into the restaurant and sat down. We talked about everything and anything. He's an amazing guy. We ordered our food and we ate it slowly.

I had such a fun night. I laughed a lot. After we finished, we went back home and Stormi was still with Kendall. I thanked Tim for a wonderful night and he looked so happy.

I kissed him and he kissed me back. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and we smiled. He held me in his arms as we were kissing and he placed me onto the countertop.
It got a little heated from then on...

I think I really like Tim. He is just amazing and he is my Baby's father.

"I really like you Kylie" Tim whispers in my ear. I bite my lip and I feel amazing. I've never felt this way about someone before. "I really like you too" I reply. He smiles and we fall asleep together.

As I'm falling asleep, I suddenly think of Travis. I remember all the good times we've had together. And the time that I told him I was pregnant, he was overjoyed. I smiled as I remembered it.

Am I ready to leave that behind and move on with someone else ? I don't know....

(A/N : GUYS IM SO SORRY. THIS IS SO SHORT OMG. Since it's so short I'm going to upload another chapter very soon. Who do you prefer ? Tim or Travis? Xoxoxox