12. Finding out who the dad is

"Miss jenner ?"

"Yes?"

"We can confirm that the DNA in your daughters blood, is not your boyfriends. The DNA is your bodyguards." She tells me.

I feel my whole world spin and I drop the phone on the couch. I called Tim down to the kitchen.

"Tim?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I got the DNA results back and ....... Stormi is your daughter,not Travis's" I say before breaking into tears. So many things are going through my mind right now.

"Really?" Tim asked completely shocked. He sat down on a near couch and was just speechless.

"What are we going to do?" I ask him. He just looks up at me with his gorgeous eyes.

"I have no idea! I can't believe I have a daughter..." he says still shocked.

I decided to go to Khloe's house and talk to her.
I picked up Stormi and drive to Khloe's house. Tim stayed to mind the house.

I got out of the car and carried Stormi into Khloe's house.

"KHLOE?" I yelled trying to find her. "IN HERE KY" she replies shouting from the kitchen. Kourtney and Kim were there too.

"Hey Ky!" They all greeted me. I handed Stormi to Kim and i decided to tell them my situation.

"So guys I really need you help" I tell them.
"With What?" Khloe asks intrigued.
"Okay so.... You know those rumors on the internet about Tim being Stormi's dad? Yeah well they're true. I got someone to test Stormi's DNA and it came back and the results are that Tim and I are her parents. I'm so confused right now and we don't know what to do!" I say letting it all out.

"Omg" is all Khloe could say.
"Are you sure Tim is the father?" Kourtney asks. They all knew Tim because he worked for them a few years ago.

"I'm positive. We got it tested to see" I reply.
"Have you told Travis?" Kim asks.
"No, not yet. I'm scared too" I tell them.
"You have to tell him" Khloe says and picks up my phone and hands it to me.

I texted Him.

Me: Hey I need to talk to you about something...

Travis: sure go ahead.

Me: I got Stormi's DNA tested and your not her dad. I'm sorry, I don't know what to do

Travis: then who's her father 😡

Me: my bodyguard, Tim. I'm sorry 😔

Travis: How could you. You lied to me. And you slept with your bodyguard behind my back?

Me: Trav I didn't mean too. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing I'm sorry 😭

Travis: Don't talk to me ever again. Ur a cheating slut 🤬 we're done.

Me: Fine.

—-END—-

I burst out crying. "What did he say?" Kim asked concerned.

"He was so mad and he called me stuff" I replied. "I guess we're broken up" I say. "Maybe it's for the best" Kourtney says trying to comfort me. "Yeah she's right. Tim is completely gorgeous!" Kim says trying to lighten the mood. I laughed and nodded.
"Now I just have to tell mom. Oh, and the WHOLE WORLD" I say getting stressed.

I went onto twitter and said, 'Guys, me and Travis broke up for good reasons" I didn't even care at this point so I posted it.

I knew that us breaking up would be all over the headlines but I didn't care.

I thanked my sisters and I went back home.
I held Stormi on my hip and I walked inside.
I saw Tim and I told him that me and Travis broke up. He looked kind of happy but kind of sad.

"So now I just have to tell the whole world that your Stormi's father" I said. "You don't have to. I understand" he replied. The truth is going to come out anyway so i should just tell them now.

I went onto Instagram and posted, "The recent rumors about Stormi's dad are true. My bodyguard is Stormi's real father. I'm sorry for any confusion, but I don't want to keep any secrets from you guys." I posted it and it got lots of attention. I knew it would be in the news too.

I was being tagged in everything and there was loads of comment. Some bad, some good.

Tim and I talked and laughed for ages. I only realized how nice he was. He listened to me and he was so considerate. I also realized how handsome he was. His eyes were exactly like Stormi's.

I picked up Stormi and handed her to Tim.
"That's your daughter" I told him.
He smiled and held her. "I can't believe I have a daughter!" He said.

Stormi started to giggle and it was adorable!
"She's adorable" he said smiling.
"She looks exactly like you, I don't know how I didn't see it before" I said. We talked some more then Tim asked me a question.

"Would you like to maybe go get some food sometime...? It's okay if you don't want to I understand you were just in a relationship and-" Tim asks nervously.

"I would love too" I reply. He looks relieved and happy.

I'm kind of happy about how this all turned out...

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so happy about this chapter. Get ready for Tim and Kylie. I thought I would spice things up a bit.
Remember too......

COMMENT. &. LIKE