4. Khloe's surprise

(8 Months Later)

I woke up and decided to shower. I wore baggy and comfortable clothes. I did light makeup and grabbed my bag. I didn't feel like eating because I felt nauseous. It's been 8 months since I found out about my baby girl, and I'm loving every second of caring for this unborn baby.

Today I'm going to Khloe's house because she is telling us some important news.
I got into my car and drove to Khloe's house. It was a warm and sunny day.

I got out of my car and walked into Khloe's house. Kourtney and her kids were there, and Kim,Kanye,North and saint were also there.

Penelope and North ran up to me and hugged me. "Auntie Ky!!" They screamed. I laughed and I walked over to Reign,Saint and Mason.
"Hey Baby Boys" I said to them and they gave me cute smiles.

I talked Khloe and she looked amazing ! I also talked to Tristan about NBA and he loves to talk about Basketball. He's an amazing player!

Kendall arrived and so did mom and we all sat in the sitting room waiting for Khloe to tell us some news.

Khloe and Tristan stood up and Khloe spoke.
"We have some amazing news..." she says.
"I'm pregnant!" Khloe screams excitedly and We all get up and hug her.

"Khloe that's amazing! Now our baby's can be best friends" I say to her and she laughs.
"I'm so happy! I've waited for ages and I can't believe it's actually happening" Khloe says and cries.

We all congratulate her and sit down for lunch. I sat beside Kendall and Kourtney.
We all ate and talked.

"So... any name ideas ?" Kendall asks us.
"I think we're going to call our baby girl Chicago" Kim says and looks at Kanye. He kisses her on the cheek and smiles.

"Travis and I are thinking about the name Stormi" I say while scrunching up my nose and thinking.

"That's such a unique and cute name Ky!" Kourtney says. "Yeah I like it" Kanye says.
"Stormi! I love it" Khloe says.

"Me too. I love the name Stormi!" Kris says.

"Do you guys have any ideas?" I ask Khloe and Tristan. "Not really" Tristan says.

We talk some more and then I go and talk to the kids in the play room.

"Hey guys" I say to Mason, North, Penelope, Saint and Reign.

"Are you excited to have a New baby sister?" I ask Saint and North. "I'm happy it's a girl!" North says cute-ly and Saint pouts. I laugh and tickle him. "Is your baby called Stormi?" Penelope asks. "Maybe" I reply and shrug.

"I love that name" she says and grins.
"Do you?" I ask surprised. "Yeah its a cool name" Mason says.

I love all of my nieces and nephews. They're so cute and funny.

I go back out to the adults and I talk to Kendall.
"Hey Kenny" I say. "Hi Ky" she replies.
"How's modeling going?" I ask her.
"It's going really well! Gigi,Bella, Hailey and I were asked to walk in the Victoria Secret Fashion show, and I'm really excited" she says. Kendall loves modeling and she's very passionate about it.

"How's your makeup line?" She asks me. "It's going perfect. They all sell out so fast and I have to make some new products soon" I reply.

"Oh Kim, I have your dress that I borrowed in my house, come by after Khloe's party and you can collect it." I said to Kim, suddenly remembering about the dress I borrowed from her.

"Okay, thanks Ky" she replies.

We celebrate Khloe's announcement and then everyone raises their champagne glasses for a toast.

"I'm such a proud Mama. Lets raise a toast to Kim,Khloe and Kylie on their amazing news.
Three new editions to the family. It couldn't get any better" Mom announced and we teared up.

I hugged mom and I started crying. I'm shocked at everything that is happening.

I was so tired and overwhelmed that I decided to go home. It's about 7:30pm. Kim and Kanye followed me back to my house to collect Kim's dress.

I arrived and invited them in. I put on the TV for North and Saint and Kim,Kanye and I all talked.

Suddenly Kim got a phone call her eyes widened. "Kanye we have to go, our surrogate is having our baby right now !" She says