However You Want It

Regina's POV
I'm moving into Emma house and Lily is getting an apartment close by so she can be close to Emma. "We have some re-decorating to do Emma." She groans and lays down. "Come on you said that I could decorate" I grab her hand and her keys and drag her outside. "Fine however you want it" she says. "Your gonna regret saying that" I say smiling. "Mhm I don't think I will" Emma says kissing my nose. I blush and Emma opens the car door for me and let's me in.

_______
Emma holds me hand as we walk around in Ikea looking for cute stuff. I'm doing the kitchen, our room and living room. So basically the whole house besides the guest room. And Emma's office. "How can I help you lovely couple today" a girl asks. "Ask her I'm just paying" Emma says. I giggle and ask her to take us to the bedroom sets. Emma pays for the bed, bedding, dressers, the installable fire place(which she wanted), and little decorations. So as we keep shopping Emma paid the guys to go set up the room while we shop so when we get to Emma's house everything will be done. "Emma come on" I say. I grab her hand and drag her to kitchen stuff.

Emma's POV
I intertwine our fingers and drag Regina to the grills. "What do you think" I ask. "Em you know I don't know anything about grills" I laugh and kiss her cheek. She's such a girl. "Fine were to next" I ask. "That grill right there please" I say to the girl helping us. I pay for the grill and some kitchen supplies and then we go to mattresses for the guest bedrooms. I lay down on one and I grab Regina by her waist pulling her down with me. "Em" she yells. I roll over and wrap my arms around her waist. "This ones comfy" I say. "Yea it is" I kiss her cheek and then get up telling her to but two of those on my tab. "How about these" Regina says pointing to pillows. "However you want it baby" she kisses my cheek and tells the girl that's what she wants.

_________
Finally we are done shopping and we get home and everything is in place. The guys put down a glass table and some magazines and some fake plants. "It look great" Regina says. It actually does I tip the guys like $100 each and they thank me. "Thank you" Regina kisses my cheek and I smile. She's so cute! Someone knocks on the door and Lily and Henry walk in. I peck her lips and Henry runs to Regina. "Wow mom this looks great" henry says. Henry sits on the couch and kicks his feet up. "Henry no shoes on the new couch" Regina says. "Okay mom" Henry says laughing. Regina goes to sit down with him and Lily drags me into the bathroom. "What the hell emma" she says mad. "What" I ask confused. "This doesn't even look like our house anymore" she groans. "Regina is marrying me for us, this is the least I could do" I say. "Yeah whatever" she rolls her eyes and I grab her arm. "Lil what the fuck" why is she so pissed over nothing. "I knew you were in love with Regina but I didn't want to believe it" I put my finger under her chin and kiss her lips softly. "What" I ask. "Come on Emma everyone sees it, the stares the looks the hugs, the kisses, the hand holding. I know she thinks she's just your bestfriend but I know your in love with her" I go to deny it but it's not a lie. I have always been in love with Regina and I know she doesn't feel the same why but I love Lily. "Baby I love you" I say. "Yeah but your in love with Regina" I shake my head. "No I'm not, I'm with you okay" she nods and I kiss her again. Who does she know?