All I Want Is You

Emma's POV
We land and I wake up to Regina's hair in my face. I kiss her cheek and she wakes up. "Noo" she whines. "Come on we are about to land" she gets in her seat and I smirk at her. "You guys excited" I say to the kids. "Yess" screams Roland. Henry covers his mouth and we all laugh at him. "Mommy" Rowan runs to Regina and hugs her. "You okay baby" regina is honestly the cutest person ever. How is someone that just ugh!

We landed and they had trouble with the kids because the different races with us cause I'm white. And then trouble with security patting down Regina.

*Flashback*
I walk in first and then the kids come. I turn around looking for Regina and she's being pat down. I see the girl grab her ass and I quickly walk over there pissed. "Watch your fucking hands" I say. "Emma" Regina grabs my arm but I step up in that bitches face. "Who are you" I scoff. "Her wife so back the hell up" she puts her hand on her gun and I don't move. I pull out my badge and she looks away. "Yeah that's what I thought" Regina pulls me away and people stare. "Emma seriously" she says. "What I'm not gonna let that bitch touch you like that" Regina rolls her eyes and I grab her chin kissing her lips. "You watch it" I say sternly. She bites her lip and walks off, is now the time to start this?

We get to the hotel and I'm so happy. There is two room I got a suite. First room has one twin one full second is a queen and a walk in shower with a big bathtub in a separate room it's so nice. The sun is shining and Regina is standing in front of the window. The sun is giving her this glow and she looks like a goddess. Wow she's so beautiful. I mean I know this but with little to no makeup and her straight hair. She's the most beautiful thing I've never seen someone who is just so effortlessly gorgeous. I smack her ass and she turns around rolling her eyes at me. "We should have sex on the beach" I tell her. "Babe that's so dirty and anyone could see us" Regina says innocently. "Babygirl don't play innocent with me" I growl in her ear. "Mommy can we go eat something" asks Henry. "Yeah give me 10 minutes sweetie" he nods and walks off. I grab my suit case and change into jeans with rips a baby pink shirt and a black blazer I put on nude pumps. "Your so cute baby" Emma says while I'm doing my makeup. "No I'm not but thank you" I say. "Oh shut up your a fucking queen" I blush. She puts her hands on my hips and the slides the down and rubs my crotch through my jeans. I close my eyes and lean my head down. "Emma" I stutter out. "We don't have time for this" I say. "But we do" she picks me up and set me on the bed. She get in between my legs and kisses down my neck. I moan in pleasure and her hand rubs my core again. I shiver at her touch and I whine. "Stop teasing Emma" she pecks my neck and then leaves. I put my hand over my head and sigh. I really want her right now! I can't believe she just left like that. I am so turned on right now and this is not cool. She probably thinks it's funny. "Babe you ready" asks Emma. I roll my eyes at her and walk past her. I grab Roland's hand. She follows as we leave the hotel room. We get to one of the many areas for food this is a pizza place. They have so many varieties here. Some nice looking guy comes up to us with a little writing pad. Guess he's our waiter today. "Hi how's everyone's day" he says looking over at me briefly. I blush and they all answer with good. "What kind of drinks would y'all like" he asks. "Can I have soda mom" Henry asks. "Yes" he smiles. "Can I have a coke" the guys nods. "I'll have a lemonade" I say. "These two will have sprites and I'll have a coke as well" emma says. He nods and walks away. "Mommy can we go to the pool a little later" asks Roland. "Yeah mommy can we" asks Rowan. "Yeah its only like 12 now we can go around 2 or 3" I say. The all smile and Emma gives me a look I ignore her. The waiter comes with out drinks and then smiles at me again. I thank him. "Ready to order" he asks. "Can I have the chicken fingers please" asks Roland. "Can I have them too with ranch" Rowan says smiling. "I'll have a regular cheese pizza" henry says. "I'll have a burger with no cheese and fries" Emma says. "Can I have your shrimp salad with thousand island dressing and no tomatoes or cheese" he nods telling us out food will be ready soon.

________
We get back to the hotel and the kids run to change quickly. I change into a black or piece is bad cute cut out on the sides and a it's a low v-cut in the front. I'm putting on lotion when Emma grabs my ass. "Don't touch me" I say annoyed. "Who the fuck are you talking to" she says. I ignore her and continue putting on lotion. "No answer me" she turns me around so I'm facing her and she presses me against the bathroom counter. "No" I say. She gives me a look like 'your really trying me' I nod and push past her walking away. I walk into the kids room and help Rowan and Roland with lotion. I walk back into my room and I close the door because there might be some screaming. "Are we okay" Emma asks concerned. "I don't know are we" I might be taking this too serious but it sucks being so turned on and then left. Like what the hell?! Emma does it all the time and then thinks it's funny. "Baby please tell me what's wrong" she says pulling me into her arms. "You should know" I say. "Well I don't" she yells throwing her hands up and moving away. She puts her hands through her hair looking as hot as ever. Even when I'm mad at her I can't stop looking at her and wanting her! I hate myself! "Is this about earlier" she says. Finally! "It's not obvious you can't keep doing that leaving me all hot and bothered you tease me all the time, I know I do the same but most of the time I'll suck your dick after you leave me all turned on a it's pissing me off" she walks towards me and kisses me. I push her away and she kisses me again. I really can't resist her. I wrap my arms around her neck kissing her back. I fall back into the bed and Emma kisses down my neck. I flip us over and kiss her roughly. She grabs my ass pulling my wet core closer to hers. I moan as I feel the tip touch my throbbing center. I kiss down her neck and take her shirt off. I kiss down her chest and the I grind on her. She pulls me closer and I whisper wanting her. She flips us over and pins my hands above my head. She looks at me and her eyes are now a deep green color and filled with lust. She kisses down my neck sucking and biting. "No marks Emma" I say whining at her touch. "Moms stop having sex and let's go to the pool" I hear Henry yell. "I would take you right here, just to see you beg under me and whine for my touch and kisses" she whispers kissing my ear. I shiver at her voice. God!