The News

Regina's POV
I'm telling Emma I'm pregnant today. I am super excited and also nervous four kids is a lot. And now I can't drink anymore. Which I mean I don't actually drink that much as I only have one bottle of wine in my house and Emma drinks it since she can drink it in a few months. I smile at the thought of another baby. I love kids and Emma just loves producing them as she always wants to have sex. Like a horny teenage boy. A very sexy horny teenage boy. I have the perfect idea. I'm going to walk on the beach with them and we'll you will just have to wait and see.

________
I already got everything set up and I'm so ecstatic. Or whatever that means? I straddle Emma and kiss her neck. She doesn't move so I lean back down and suck on her neck softly. I love marking her but I don't let her mark me. It's so cute how mad she gets when I tell her no. I smile and then lean down slowly to kiss her lips. I feel her move her lips against mine and I grab her face as she grabs my waist pulling me closer.

"Can I wake up to this everyday" she asks.

"Only if your a good girl" she pecks my lips.

"Baby you know I'm a bad girl" I smile and she gives me her warm smile.

"Oh are you now" I ask.

"The worst" she says smirking. She flips me over and now I'm on bottom.

"I'll show you just how bad I am" she growls with list in her eyes. Whenever she gets all turned on and hot her eyes turn a darker shade of green. I get lost in the so much it's crazy.

"Will you now" she leans down kissing me and sliding her hand into my pants. She rubs my clit from outside my panties. I whine wanting her inside me now!

"Baby please" I beg. She sucks on my neck as she moves my panties aside and slides her fingers through my fold. I shiver at her touch. Gosh I love the teasing but sometime it just takes you to a whole another level of hot. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning louder or even better screaming like I always do.

I feel so bad for our kids especially Henry. He's almost 15 now so he definitely knows what's going on and he has to hear it. I don't feel too bad for Rowan and Roland because their only eight so they don't really know or understand why mommies are screaming and making weird noises. They must think we are playing some type of game. And Henry is slick when he tries to drop hints about him hearing how loud I'm screaming or moaning. He has no filter he even tells us when Roland and Rowan ask him why their mommies are screaming for. Emma thinks is absolutely hilarious that Henry is teasing me about this. Emma doesn't get any shit but I do! I love Henry but come on be on my side. I know Emma is your mother but don't you love me? It's so freaking embarrassing I can't even top blushing when he does that to me. Emma teases me too saying our neighbors heard or how the whole town can hear me screaming her name like I'm at some rock concert or something. She comes up with the stupidest things. I've never heard most of the things that come out of Emma's mouth.

"Yes Baby I love you" this pulls me out of my trance I was in and back to the amazing sex I'm having right now. Emma thrusts her fingers into me one last time before I come undone. She gets down under the covers and licks up all my juices and them some just teasing me again with the talented tongue of hers. I bite my lip thinking about that wonderful and magic yes soft, gentle and loving tongue.

"What a way to wake up" Emma says smiling. Oh how I love that big genuine teeth filled smiles. I grab her face and kiss her showing her all my love.

"I love you so much" she smiles.

"I love you so much more" I smile I'm so ready to tell her.

________
Emma grabs my hand as we walk barefoot on the beach. We left our shoes in the shoe locker by the shower rooms. I smile thinking about what's going to come. Will she be happy? Will she be mad? Will she be angry at me? Will she leave me? Will she not want me anymore? What if we break up? Or she'll filed for custody of our kids?! Stop it Regina! She loves you and your kids! And now I'm talking to myself great I really am crazy! 

_________
Some man stops us and has a camera. "Can we get a quick picture of the lovely couple and their kids" the man asks.

"Uh sure come kids" they stand in front of us.

"A picture for the lovely family of 6" he says handing Emma the picture. She smiles and then it quickly fades and I start to worry.

"Wait six" she turns to me in confusion.

"Emma I'm pregnant" her face is blank and I can't read it. A tear falls and a smile appears.

"Your pregnant" I nod feeling myself get emotional.

"Baby" she says picking me up and spinning me around. I giggle once she puts me down.

"Omg were pregnant" she pecks my lips softly smiling. She leans down to my flat stomach. Won't be flat for too long and I'm going to get fat! Ugh!

"Hi my baby boy, I know you can't hear me but daddy loves you so so so much. Your going to be the happiest kid alive once you meet your mommy. She's so beautiful and she's carrying you for nine months you so better love her" I smile at Emma. A boy? I'm outnumbered!

"A boy" I ask. I can feel myself getting emotional. Why am I getting emotional?!

"I just have a feeling" she says smiling.

"And I love you so much" she leans her forehead on mine and then grabs my waist kissing me. I love your Swan-Mills family. Happy at last!

_____
Should this be the end? Or some more chapters? Vote and comment! Love y'all!