Love each other

Regina's POV
I wake up to knocking on our door and I get up and stretch. Emma and I had lots of fun last night if you know what I mean. I'm sore as hell! I grab Emma's shirt and I throw it on. I walk to the door and I try looking through the pep-hole but you know. I open and I see Lilith. What the hell! What is she doing here?

"Is that Emma's shirt" she asks.

"Um" I was cut off.

"Where is she" she asks trying to look around for her.

"She went for a walk on the beach earlier" I say making up anything that comes to my mind.

"Why would she do that" she asks.

"Are you sleeping with my girlfriend" she asks out of no where. What am I supposed to say.

"What makes you think that" I ask.

"Nothing but stay the fuck away or I will ruin your life you a low life rat. You look like a slut and you act like one too. Emma will never love someone like you, your not even cute" she gets in my face and I push her away.

"If you even look at me wrong Emma will drop your ass so quick"

"Oh do you wanna start this" she asks.

"Oh you have no idea what I'm capable of"  slam the door and turn around. I almost jump out my skin when I see Emma. "Who was that" she asks.

"Your girlfriend" I say jealously. I walk past her and start to get ready. "Babe can you not" she asks. "No we are having an affair and as much as I hate that bitch it's not fair to her. I'm not saying break up with her but you need to do something cause someone is going to end up hurt" she grabs my wrist and slams her lips against mine in a rough kiss. I push her away. "You know when I say I love you I mean it right" I nod. "I know what I have to do I just-I don't know" she says all confused.

"You don't have to do anything just tell her to back off and chill out" I say.

"What did she do" she says now getting angry.

"Emma" I say.

"What did she do" she asks again sternly. "She Uh- shecalledmeaslut" I say quickly. "Baby tell me please" she begs.

"She called me a slut"

"She did what" she yells. "Shh babe" I say cause the kids are still sleeping. "No that's not okay Regina" she is getting dressed. Oh no! I grab her arm to stop her but she pulls away and puts on sneakers. "No Emma don't" she walks out slamming the door. I shouldn't have said anything.

"Mom is everything okay" I see Henry waking up. "Yeah everything's fine" I say. "Mom are you two fighting" he asks. "Well yes and no, Lilith is here and she called me some stuff now Emma is well pissed" I say.

"Honestly I know you two love each other as more than just bestfriends and I like you way more that I liked Lily. She was mean and your nice and pretty and awesome. And I love you like your my real mom" I smile with tears. "Aw henry" I hug him and kiss his cheek. "Why is mommy crying" says Rowan. Roland wakes up too. "Oh these are happy tears baby" I say kissing both their foreheads.

"How about we watch a movie" I say. "Yay can we get some popcorn and breakfast" I nod. I get the phone and order some room service. They come in and there's eggs, omelets, bacon, fruit. We all eat and they pull out the couch to watch a movie.

The door opens and Emma walks in. "What happened" I ask. "I broke up with her" I look at her in shock. "Wait why" I ask. "She had a few choice words to call you that I didn't like" I tilt my head and look at her with sad eyes. "You didn't have to" I say. "Yes I did she has no right to call you those names" i sigh. "What does this mean for us" I ask. "Are we breaking up" asks Emma. "What you two can't break up" Henry says.

"You two love each other as more than just friends. It's so obvious you two are in love" I smile at Henry.

"It's more complicated than that Henry" I say. "No it's really not you love each other so stay together and live happy" he's so smart.

Emma grabs my chin and kisses me. I grab her face and kiss her back with so much love.

"I love you" I smile. "I love you too" I say she pecks my lips.

She picks up Rowan and sits down setting her on her lap. Rowan smiles and leans into her chest. Roland has his head on my lap and I lean my head on Emma's shoulder. She kisses my forehead and I wrap my arm around Henry pulling him closer. I feel Emma's hand move to my stomach. I smile and kiss her cheek. This baby is going to love this family!