Anger And Hatred

Regina's POV
I'm pacing my room right now Emma left like three hours and isn't answering her phone I'm so nervous. If anything happens this is my fault I was being dumb I shouldn't have over reacted like that.

The bedroom door opens and I run crying to Emma. "What the hell is wrong with you, I thought something happened" I push her and tears fill my eyes again. "Nothing" she pushes me away and I grab her hand and smack her hard. She holds her face "You have no idea how worried I was about you, you were mad and it's all my fault you could have been hurt Emma I-i" I stop and cover my moth feeling tears fall down my face. "I'm sorry" Emma grabs my hands. "I was not thinking and I should have asked you before bringing the kids home" she kisses my lips softly and I kiss her back passionately.

_______
Emma's POV
I wake up with Regina's head on my chest. We had sex last night and we didn't use protection. I can't believe I cheated on Lily. She's gonna kill me but I can't tell her until after we are married. We have two days till we get married and I need to keep this secret from Lily or she will break up with me. I mean I don't love her like I love Regina but she loves me and I can't let her down. Right?

"Baby wake up we need to finish the menu for the wedding" Regina whines and rolls over facing me. "Please no" I smile at her and kiss her nose. "What if I say pretty please" she opens her eyes and kisses my lips. I hum against her lips and roll over and straddle her. Regina bites her lip and I lean down kissing her. "We should really get up" Regina says. "I think we could lay down for a little maybe I could do this" I kiss her neck and she giggles and pushes me away. "Hey I was having fun" she blushes and I get up to get dressed.

_______
"Baby I want these followers" Regina says. She's such a baby, I swear she like a child. But I love her and I love everything about her. "No those are ugly" her mouth goes wide in surprises and then she pouts and I peck her lips. "What do you want Emma" the girl asks who is helping us pick out flowers. "Whatever you want I just want to see your beautiful face walking down the aisle to marry me" Regina gives me a big smile and then gets on her tippy toes and kisses me. "You two are sweet aren't you" I turn and see Lily. Fuck! I knew this was gonna end badly and I hope I didn't fuck this up for me and Lily. I think I love her and I feel like we have something but Regina and I know we have something that I don't want to loose.