Too Close

Regina's POV
Someone knocks on my office door and it's ruby. "You have a visitor" I give her a confused look and Emma walks in. My smile goes wide and she pecks my lips. Ruby smirks at me and then closes the door. "You kissed me" I say. "I did" Emma says. "Why" I ask. "This morning because my mom showed up and just now because ruby was staring and we are supposed to be engaged" I nod and Emma hands me a bag. "What's this" I ask. "Lunch I got a grilled cheese but I know how it gets to you" I smile. "And root beer for two" I smile and kiss her cheek. This is nice, Emma has came a busted me before at work and everyone was raving about how hot she is and everyone jut assumed we are dating. "How's work" I ask. "Boring I haven't had to use my gun all day" I giggle at her. "Isn't that supposed to be a good thing" she shrugs. "Good for everyone else but makes a boring day for me" I roll my eyes at her she's so silly. I walk Emma to the elevator because she doesn't know the way. "Bye see you at home" she questions. "Yes" she pecks my lips again and then leaves, I turn around and everyone is staring. "Ouuuu" they all say. "Shut up and get back to work" I walk into my office and Emma doesn't leave my mind all day.

____
I get home early and decide to make dinner, henry is already home and is "starving to death" at least that's what he says. I make some chicken with rice and beans. "Smells good" henry says walking in. "How was school" I ask. He sits on the stool. "Some girl violet kissed me today" my eyes go wide. "On the cheek don't freak out" I smile. "So do you like her" Henry blushes and then the door opens and "honey I'm home" I chuckle. "Saved by mom" Henry says. "Hi mom did you kill anyone today" henry says. "Henry" I say giving him a look. "Sorry, but did you" he asks. "Henry Daniel" he groans. "Never mind" he gets off the stool and walks away. "How was work" she asks kissing my nose. "Good" she smirks and licks her lips. "Did you kill anyone" I say mocking Henry. "So you can say it but he can't" emma says. "I'm an adult" I say. "Yeah barely" I roll my eyes and smack her. She grabs my arm and pulls me to her. She leans in and then the doorbell rings. I move away from her and go back to cooking. She walks away and I close my eyes and lean my head back. We almost kissed. What the hell! That was too close, I have to be careful Emma loves her girlfriend Lilith. She needs to be careful too if she wants to keep her girlfriend.