Early Mornings

Emma's POV
I wake up cuddling Regina and Henry walks in. I shush him and he whispers "can Regina please make breakfast" I roll my eyes and nod he leaves. I don't want to wake up sleeping beauty she looks so peaceful. "Gina wake up" she rolls over and cuddles into me more. I smile she's so adorable. I kiss her cheek and she moves closer to me. "Awww" I say smiling. "Wake up" she groans and opens her eyes looking up at me. "Morning gorgeous" she yawns cutely and rolls over away from me. I wrap my arms around her. "I don't want to wake up" she says. "Henry wants breakfast" I say. "Then go make him some" I laugh she's so cute. "He wants you to" she faces me. "He said that" she asks. "Yes" she smiles and sits up. "How do you do this" she says before getting out of bed and walking out the room. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I go downstairs and Regina is still cooking I hug her from behind. "Mhm you smell good" she says. "I do" I question. "Yea what cologne are you wearing" she asks. "I'm not" she gives me a cute look and I smirk widely before kissing her nose. I grab three plates and she puts eggs and omelet for me some bacon and toast.

"Yay you cooked" Henry says coming to the table. "I did" Regina says smiling. "Thank you" so well mannered. "Yeah thank you" Regina blushes and we eat.

_____
"Henry hurry your gonna be late for school" I yell. I get dressed in my police uniform and Regina get dressed in her cute little lawyer outfits. She has on a black shirt that's currently unbuttoned and a blue blazer with a black skirt and black heels. I'm guessing Regina is wearing a push up bra because her boobs look huge. I mean they are huge but still. "Stop staring Emma" Regina says. She buttons her shirt and I grab her hips. "Sorry can't help it" I shake her head and tilts her head sideways looking at herself in the mirror. "Somethings off" she says. I look at her through the mirror "may i" she gives me a look and then nods and turns around. I unbutton three showing off cleavage and I smirk she turns around looking in the mirror and then gives me a look. "Emma I can't walk around like this" she buttons two and then I unbutton one. "Em" I roll my eyes at her and leave it. "Are you wearing a push up" I ask. "No why" she says. "Nothing" I say. She scrunches her eyebrows together before kisses my cheek and grabbing her purse. "I'm taking Henry to school today" she asks. "Yes ma'am" she gives me a dirty look. "Don't say that it makes me feel old" I chuckle and kiss her cheek.

I walk outside with them and open Regina's door and then my mom pulls up and I peck her lips "love you" she blushes and bites her lip. "Love you too" I close her door and she drives off.

______
Regina's POV
"Got lunch money" he shakes him head. I give him a five "thanks Regina" I smile and kiss his cheek. "Have a good day Henry" he smiles. Before I pull of he yells my name. "Hey Regina" I stop. "Love you" I smile. "Love you too henry" I watch him walk in before driving off to work.