Epilogue

Years later

Regina's POV
Henry is in college but he lives at home still just because we didn't want him moving out. He has a girlfriend and her name is Violet they are the cutest thing ever. Roland and Rowan are almost done with high school which is crazy. Sasha is starting high school. I'm old and so is Emma. But we look damn good.

"Happy Birthday" I see my kids and my wife with a cake and balloons and presents. I smile. "Thank you" I say hugging and kissing all of them. "Wait" Emma says. She sets the cake down and grabs my waist kissing me. I hum into the kiss wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Okay enough ma geez, your gonna take mom on the couch in front of us" I cover my face and Emma laughs. I can't believe my son just said that. The door bell rings and I get it to see Juliana my step daughter and Lily. "Happy birthday mom" Juliana says hugging me. I love that she calls me mom but her mother hates it.

"I'll pick her up in a few hours okay" Lily says looking at Emma. "Yea sure Lils" Emma says and I let her in and close the door. "How old are you again" she asks and I push her slightly going back to sit on the couch with my family.

"I'm only 23" I say and they all laugh.

"How is that funny" I ask. "Nothing mom nothing" They all say and I pout cuddling into Emma. We eat cake and do nothing all day. Watch movies. That's all I want for today.

"I have a surprise" I smile at Emma and she nods.

"Now?"

"Yes! Let's go"

"Let me change first I'm in you hoodie and shorts." I say getting up and going to my closet. I put on jeans and a black blouse. With black flats. I leave hair down and do some light makeup.

"Come on! The kids are downstairs" I follow her and we all pile into the car.

"Henry?"

"Check" He says .

"Roland and Rowan?"

"Check mommy"

"Sasha and Juliana?"

"Here mom" I smile and Emma drives off. She pulls up to our high school.

"What are we doing here? Please don't tell me we are trespassing?"

"Nope" Everyone gets out the car.

"Meet your dad in the front. I'll see you soon" I watch her run off with the kids. I shake my head. I married a crazy one. I find Daddy at the door.

"Hi!"

"Hi princess let's go" I smile and he puts his arm out. I hold his bicep as we walk I see all my old friends. Everyone hands me a rose. I keep walking down the hallway. I take a rose and smile seeing my locker. Tears fill my eyes thinking about it.

"What's going on Daddy" I have a handful of roses now.

"Just wait. You're gonna love it." I nod and wipe a tear. I look back and everyone in the hallway is gone. I turn back around to see my kids. I take their roses and kiss their heads. Henry smiles at me holding onto Violet's waist.

"Thank you" I take the rose from her and kiss her cheek. She smiles and I keeps walking.

"Okay let's go" I say wiping my eyes again. I walk into the gymnasium and I see everyone. Friends. Family. I smile and then Emma turns around in a black and white suit and tie. I smile and Daddy walks away. Everyone walks away and I walk to Emma . We meet in the middle and I'm still so confused.

"What's going on" I ask.

"Just let me talk baby" I nod and Henry takes my flowers and Emma grabs my hands.

"Will you marry me?" She gets on one knee pulling out a ring. My eyes water.

"I'm already married to you doofus" I say and everyone around laughs.

"I know but I never really proposed and I'm saying will you marry me again. I love you so much it's unbelievable" She cries standing up. I wipe her face as tears cloud my eyes.

"I love you too" I say.

"Since the moment I met you. I knew I wanted you forever. Through this journey together. You've changed me. You've made me the person I am. You gave me beautiful kids. You have me a beautiful life. You showed me unconditional love. You've been the one person I've know since day once I could count on you always. I've promised to love you until death do us part. And I promise again. Through all our fighting and screaming. I still love you. Even when your pissed at me cause it's really not. So will you marry me again?" I wipe her face.

"Of course I'll marry you again" I laugh and everyone cheers. I hold her face kissing her with all the love I can give. She holds my waist.

"Wait here" She slides my silver wedding ring off my finger and then puts it on my other hand. She takes out the rose gold ring and I gasp.

"Oh my gosh. Emma it's gorgeous" I say as she slides it on. She closes the box and docks my lips.

"Nothing compares to you" I smile and kiss her again.

"I'm engaged! Again!" I yell and everyone comes and congratulates us. Giving hugs. Kisses. Well wishes.

"Does this mean another vacation" Roland asks running up to Emma and I. She wraps her arm around my waist.

"Hell yeah where to this time?" Emma says and I laugh and turn to face her and I kiss her cheek.

"Maybe somewhere exotic" Henry says.

"What does that mean?"

"Who know?" I smile and lean into her. I kiss her cheek over and over and then she turns her head and I meet her lips. She smiles and deepened the kiss.

"Let's go home" She holds my hand and I nod.

"Come on kids" Juliana and Sasha runs off down the hallway and I stop at my locker. I open it and something falls out. I bend down and pick it up.

"What's this" I ask Emma. She smiles and opens the box. It's a picture and my bracelet.

"I thought I lost it" I say as a tear falls. I quickly wipe it away.

"I found it. When we were moving in. I wanted to give it to you some spectacular way."

"I love you so much Emma. I love you so much" She smiles and kisses me again. I moan and she pushes me against the locker.

"Not against the lockers Swan" I say.

"Against the lockers Mrs. Swan-Mills" She kisses down my neck and I push her jacket off. Here we go again!

THE END MOTHER FUCKERS! Hope you liked it. Wanted it to be cute but keep it Regina and Emma.