Poor Baby

Regina's POV
I wake up early because Emma's Mom is taking me wedding dress shopping and I'm excited. I mean I get to try on cute dresses what isn't fun about that. "Why are you up" Emma says before coughing like crazy. "Are you okay" she shakes her head no. She might be sick I don't know it's probably just a little cold she took off work cause she feels terrible. I sit down on the bed next to her "I will cancel if you feel that bad" I say. "No no I'm fine go" I feel her head and she's burning up. "Gosh Emma your hot" I say concerned. "Oh yeah tell me more" I laugh. She's so dumb. "I'll cancel I don't want to leave you home alone when your clearly not feeling well" she shakes her head. I grab my phone and text Mary. "She said it's fine" Emma nods and grabs me and pulls me on top of her. "What do you want Emma" I say. "A kiss would be nice" I roll my eyes and she grabs my chin kissing my lips softly. "Your gonna get me sick" I say. "Then we can be sick together" I chuckle and get undressed putting my clothes away. "Your sexy" Emma says. I roll my eyes and go into her closet and get a back shirt. I turn off the light and lay down with her. "That's my shirt" Emma says. "What's your is mine" I say smiling. "That goes both way" she asks and I nod. "That means this ass is mine" she says grabbing it and pulling me on top of her. "Shut up" I say pushing her hands away and moving from on top of her. "Moms" henry says. "Yes" Emma questions. "Both of you" he says, I smile and look at Emma. "Okay so how about me go see a movie" I look at Emma and she smiles. "That sounds lovely" I say smiling.

_______
Emma's POV
I feel a little bit better since earlier since I sneaked in a few kisses with Regina and I think that helped. Regina is putting on jeans when I smack her ass. "Ow em" she says. "I have a theory" I say. She pulls up her pants and turns to me. "What's your theory" she says. "When you kiss me I get better" Regina giggles and rolls her eyes at me. "You just want me to kiss you" I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder. "I do" I say looking her through the mirror. "Not gonna happen" she says. I pout and she pecks my lips. "Now I feel a little better wanna try again" I grab her waist and we share a chaste kiss. "Emma" she whispers. I kiss her neck and then look at her. "I'm feeling so much better now" I smile widely and she pushes me away getting ready.