After Party

Emma's POV
Regina had to change into a cute white shirt dress. She put on silver heels and undid her hair leaving it down and curly. "Oh you are breathtakingly beautiful" she blushes and pecks my cheek. I peck her lips. "Hey it's our big day no kisses on the cheek babe" she rolls her eyes and we head to the after party.

We get there and we sit in our chairs next to Henry, Roland and Rowan who all are dancing on the dance floor. "Care to have this dance" I grab Regina's hand and spin her into my arms. Someone taps their glass and gets everyone's attention. It was my mom. "Everything someone does that you two have to kiss" Regina blushes and I kiss her softly. "No looking" I say to Roland and Rowan. "Wanna dance" says Roland to Regina. "I would love to" she kisses my cheek and walks away. "Dance with me Emma" I grab Rowan and and spin her around she giggles and dances with me. Someone taps their glasses again and I cover Rowan's eyes and kiss her again. Lily is going to be mad at me but we need to look like we are married.

______
We sit down and eat now when someone clinks their glass and it's my mom. "I would like to make a toast to Emma and Regina" I smile. "I am so happy Emma found someone like Regina someone who's kind and cares for all people someone who would do anything for her and loves her unconditionally I knew Regina was the one for Emma the moment I met her Emma's whole face changed she was in love with Regina anyone could see it and Regina loves Emma so much" I smile and thank her. "Now kiss" I laugh at my mom and bring Regina's lips to mine. "Can I make a toast" I turn in our chairs and face henry. I grab Regina's hand and hold it rubbing it with my thumb. "I wanna make a toast to my mom I am so glad my mom has brought Regina into my life she's made my life so so much better she's like my mom and I love her and I don't know what I would do without her so thank you mom for bringing this amazing woman who I have the privilege of calling mom into my life" I look at Regina and she has tears in her eyes. "Love you too henry" she kisses his forehead and they hug. I mouth 'thank you' he smiles.

_______
The party was great but Regina doesn't know we are going to have a honeymoon. Yay I already told her job and mine I packed us a bag and the kids now I'm going to surprise her. We are going to Hawaii. The kids are coming cause we don't want to leave them.

"Baby where are we going" the limo isn't taking us the way home. I already told them change so we are in comfy clothes well not Regina I swear she never wears comfy clothing. "It's a surprise" the kids jump up and down. I know Regina hates surprises but I love them. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and kiss her forehead. This is going to be a great week.