Marry Me?

Regina's POV
I'm sitting in my living room drinking some wine and eating popcorn when the door bell rings. I wonder who that is since no one comes to visit me. I get on my tippy toes looking through the hole. I can't see it so I open in and Emma kisses my cheek before walking in and sitting on my couch. Emma has been my bestfriend since 9th grade so about 4 years now and we have never had a fight and nothing has ever broken us up. We have the best friendship ever. We literally never fight like I haven't never been mad at her. Well I've been mad but fake mad like mad for a few minutes because I'm petty but yeah. "Come in" I say sarcastically. I close the door and sit on the couch. Emma downs my whole glass of wine and I look at her mad. "Want another drink" she nods. I poor her another glass and she downs that one. "I'm gonna need that to ask you this question" I look at her confused and pause my movie. "What do you need" is she okay? Is she hurt or something!? She grabs my hand and gives me a nervous smile. "Will you marry me" my mouth goes wide and Emma face is so serious. "Are you kidding me emma" I laugh and Emma's face doesn't change. Wait is she serious?! "Does it look like I'm joking" Emma says. "Don't you want to marry Lilith" I say. "Of course I do but my parents don't like her and I have to be married before 21 or I'm walking down the aisle with a stranger Regina please" I sigh and stand up. "Emma you can't put this all on me, and is Lilith okay with this" she nods. "I-i don't know Emma give me some time" she nods and stands up. "You know Lily came up with this" I scrunch my eyebrows together. "What" I say flabbergasted. "Yeah" I bite my lip thinking. If I don't do this Emma will marry someone she doesn't want to but if I marry her then my whole life is gonna change. "What about me, what do i do, get married and then divorce and what about Henry" I ask. "Well you would come live with me cause the government or someone would come buy to see if this is real and if not I would be marrying a stranger. And Henry loves you he knows what's going on and he doesn't care" I nod. Gosh this is so hard. I mean Emma is my bestfriend but I'm only 18 do I really wanna get married and then divorce someone. What if this ruins our friendship? "Please give me a day or two" Emma nods and kisses my cheek. "How about a movie" Emma asks. I nod and sit back down. Emma wraps her arm around my shoulder and I lean my head on her shoulder. This is how we always sit. This is comfortable to us. I mean we have been friends for 4 years. I never wanna loose this friendship.