Ask Me First

Regina's POV
I come home and I see Emma sitting on the couch. Then a little boy runs and Henry runs too. "Henry no running in the house you know better" I say. "Emma can I talk to you" I say once I see a little girl sitting on the couch with her.

Emma gets up and follows me up to our bedroom. "What the actually hell emma" I say. "Baby please don't be mad" she says. "How can I not" I say my voice raising. "You bring two kids into our home and don't even ask me" I say. "I know but I could let them go into a foster home babe" I shake my head. "That's not the point Emma! We are together your supposed to ask me before you make these big decisions" she goes to grab by hand but I pull away. "You can't be mad at me" I scoff. "Yes I can" Emma gives me a look. "I couldn't just let them be thrown away" Emma yells. "I'm not saying that and I love that about you because you are so kind but that doesn't change the fact Emma" she groans. "What's the fact Regina tell me please tell me" she yells. "Forget it you don't understand" I go to walk out and I grab my keys but Emma grabs my wrist "where the hell are you going" she asks. "Anywhere but here" she pulls my towards her. "No you don't" I scoff and pull my hand away. "And your going to stop me" I ask. "Yes I am, just because I'm mad at you doesn't mean I don't love you and your mad so you go in your car and drive and do something stupid and something happens and I will never forgive myself" I sigh and put my keys down but I still walk out the room and slam the door. I gasp once I see Lilith standing there. "Can I help you" she pushes past me and walks into my room. I roll my eyes and head to the living room to meet the kids.

Emma's POV
I put my head in my hands, I'm so stupid I should have asked her I just wasn't thinking. I hope she forgives me this is the first fight we have ever had and I mean ever. We have never fought since we met. The door closes and I look up hoping to see Regina but I don't. My smile fades and I look back down. I can't deal with her right now. "I heard it all" she says. "And" I question aggravated. "She's acting like a bitch" I roll my eyes. "No she wasn't I didn't ask her and I was in the wrong" she shakes her head. "Don't let her get to you she's a bitch and you need to stop this whole thing with her, you can marry her but after that I want her out of our lives" I give her a look. "Hell no that's my bestfriend, she has supported me when no one else has and I love her so you get with it or I'm done with you" I walk out the room and slam the door. I grab my keys and get into my car.