Ch.1

Ch. 1
Harley's pov

Today is Friday and Nash and Cam just got here.

" hey guys, addi is sick so I was thinking we could go to the movie theater and watch something there while Mary watches addi" Aj explained.

"I don't care as long as Jason can come" I said.

" Harley, you can't bring your boyfriend everywhere and-" aj started but I cut him off.

" pleaaaaaasssseeeee" I wined.

" Fine" he said.

We piled into the car and cam and I sat in the back. While we were driving to Jason's house ' let it go' came on and Nash and I screamed at the top of our lungs jamming out.

" THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY " we sang as we pulled into Jason's drive. Aj honked the horn and Jason popped out the door because I texted him earlier so he knew. He hopped into the car and I scooted next to Cam and into the middle.

We arrived at the movie theater and and made our way in.

" Me, Aj and Nash will get the tickets, you guys go get the snacks" Cam said

"Okay" I said.

Me and Jason walked off to the snack line.

" Babe I'm gonna go to the ladies room, can u stay here and get the snacks. I'll meet you over there with the guys" I pointed to the game room.

" yeah, sure, what kind of slushie did you want"

"Blue please" I said walking off.

I walked out of the restroom to see Jason kissing his ex girlfriend, Jessica, in the snack line. I felt the tears pour out of my eyes as I ran to where Cam was playing a claw machine. I was making my way over to him when I bumped into a cute guy wearing a beanie.

" Oops, I'm sorry " he stated before he saw that I was crying " hey, why are you crying? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying". After he said this, Cam had already came over to us and engulfed me into a hug.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Cam asked after his shirt was probably drenched.

" He... J-J-Jason k-kissed someone e-else" I stuttered.

" Its okay, shhh, he doesn't deserve you anyway"

"Cam?" , the boy I bumped into earlier asked " I thought you lived in California"

" Oh hey Carter". Cam said as I buried my head farther into his chest. We finally pulled apart and Cam introduced me to Carter. I looked at him and totally got lost into his eyes and forgot all about Jason.

"H-hi" I stuttered.

" um, hi" he said and then silence occurred. Thirty seconds later Cam snapped us back into the real world.

" Okay this is awkward. Oh look, here comes Aj and Nash." Cam pointed to them.

" Hey bro, what's up" Nash asked as he did this bro shake with Carter.

" I came here to watch that new horror film and no one had the balls to come and see it with me so I decided to come alone."

" We just got tickets to see it, wanna watch it with us"

" yeah sure, let's go"

" Wait!", Cam exclaimed " Harley, are you sure you still want to go" bringing all attention to me.

" yeah I think I'm fine" I said even thought I wasn't. How could Jason do this to me? Our six months was coming up this Monday. I guess it didn't really mean much to him.
We walked into the movie area and made our way to the back. We were surprisingly one of the first people in there so we got to choose our seats first. I sat in the middle with aj to my left and Cam to my right. Carter sat next to Aj and Nash next to Cam. The previews started and Aj whispered into my ear.

" Are you okay, Cameron told me what happened".

"Yeah I guess " , I started " but I don't really care anymore, I like someone else"

" Its Carter, isn't it? " Aj asked

" Is it that obvious?"

" Just to me. I saw the way you looked at him." After he said that I knew I was blushing, but luckily we were in the dark so no one noticed.