Ch.11

Ch.11

Harley's pov

I ran into the bathroom while Aj, Nash and Cam slept. I opened up the drawer and pulled out a blade. I make 3 small gashes on my right arm but that wasn't enough. I start to make the last one that would finish everything on my right arm but someone knocks the blade out of my hand.

"You little piece of shit", I cry out "WHY DIDNT YOU LET ME FINSH" I sob and notice its Carter who saved me.

"Shhhh calm down baby girl" he cooed. I collapse on the ground and cry my eyes out with his arms around me.

Carter's pov

I walked into the hotel room to grab my things and leave but I heard sobbing coming from the bathroom. I walk in and see Harley standing there with a blade in her hand. I quickly run over to her and slap her hand causing the blade to fall to the ground. She falls to the floor screaming and crying. I hold her there in my arms and cry along with her. She would have killed herself if it weren't for me hearing her cry. I yell for the rest of the guys and they come in.

"What's go-" ,Aj starts then runs over seeing blood "why did you do this Harley we all care about you?"

"I-I-I wanted to l-leave this earth a-and g-give everyone else b-b-better lives" she manages to say while sobbing.

"I can't live without you" I say fighting the tears. She looks up at me. "I need you" I cry. We clean Harley up and bandage her wounds. I can't believe I almost lost her. Guilt takes over me. If I wouldn't have kissed that fan none of this would of happened. We wouldn't being taking turns right now watching her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself again. It was getting late since we spent the whole day in silence. I guess I was kicked out of the bed and into the air mattress because Hayes took over my spot and was cuddling with Harley. Cam walked over to them and cuddled into Harley's back side.

It is 12 now and I can't get any sleep on this air mattress. Cam is still on Harley's bed with Hayes so I decide to rest on Nash's bed. Everyone is sleeping so I tiptoe over, take off my clothes(everything but boxers) and crawl into bed. I need to rest up for magcon tomorrow.