Ch.3

Ch.3

Harley's pov

We got back to the house after we picked up 3 cheese pizzas from the dominos down the street. It was about 11 pm and Nash thought it would be a good idea to drench my slice of pizza in salt while I was in the bathroom. All the boys were silent was a came down stairs. I thought something might be up. I took a big bite out of my pizza and spit it out within seconds. Cam vined the whole thing. All the boys started laughing.

"Come on guys, give her a break," Carter defended me " how would you like it if someone did that to you"

"WANT SOME MOREEE" Cam shouted.

I hoped on his back and he turned " You shouldn't have done that" he yells as he pushes me onto the couch and starts to tickle me and by now everyone has joined in.

"Guys !!! Please no. I can't take it"

"Say Cam is da bomb digidy, and we'll stop"

"Never" I shout then he starts to carry me bridal style through the sliding doors toward the pool "NO NO NO PLEASE FINE I'LL SAY IT, CAM IS DA BOMB DIGIDY"

" Thank you" he says as he carries me back inside.

We sit on the couch and start playing on our phones. Then Cam suggests that we play truth or dare.

" Thats no fun without anymore girls!" I shout " How about I invite Madison and Casey over then we can play"

"The more the marrier" Nash yells back.

I text Madison first and then Casey. Madison got there with in 10 minutes and Casey said she could only come if Rylinn could because they were hanging out so I said they could come over. Nash invited someone by the name of Shawn over and then we all got into a big circle.

" I'll start," says Aj " Nash, truth or dare"

"Well since I ain't no wussy, I pick dare" Nash spits

"Okay, I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Madison"

"Fine" Nash and Madison walk into the closet. We waited 7 minute then we walked over to the door.

"Wait," Cam whispers as he pulls out his phone and clicks on vine. Aj gave him the thumbs up and opens up the door to find Nash sticking his tongue down Madison's throat. She blushes and then we reform the circle.

"Okay now. Carter, truth or dareeeeee" Nash asks.

"Ummmm," Carter thought about it "dare"

"This is gonna be fun," Nash starts "You have to sleep in Harley's bed tonight with Harley." Me and Carter both blush and Aj shoots a death glare to Nash.

"Cam, truth or dare" .

"Truth" Cam states confidently.

"Who is the prettiest girl in the room" Carter asks.

"They are all beautiful" Cam breathes out then looks at me.

"Well Cam here just ruined the of truth or dare so I say we hit the hay. It's 3 in the morning" Nash laughs.

"Sounds good to me" Aj says " Nash, you can have the basement guest room with Shawn. Cam, you can sleep on the top bunk in my room and girls, do what ever the hell ya want, the second guest room is down the hall way to the right"

Nash and Madison lock the door to the basement the Shawn yells

"Guys!!!! Where am I suppose to sleep"

"I can sleep on the couch and you can sleep in the other guest room with Casey" Rylinn states

"okay" he blushes.

Me and Carter walk up the stairs and into my room

"Sorry, It's a little bit messy" I say as I walk to my walk in closet and pick out a pair of pink pajama shorts from vs and an over sized Harley Davidson T-shirt. I walk into the bathroom to get dresses and I heard some noises coming through the vent that lead to the basement.

I screamed into the vent " MADISON, YOUR MOMMA WILL KILL YOU IF YOU GET PREGGO AGAINNNN. JK" .

I head back into my room to find Carter already in my bed. I pull up the covers and I see that he took every thing off but his boxers. Thank god. I hop into bed, pull the covers over me and turn the lamp off. Carter raps his arms around me and I feel protected.

"Goodnight Harley" he whispers.

"Good night" I whisper back and then sleep takes over me.