Ch.14

Ch.14

Harley's pov

We get dressed and go back into the living room. As soon as Aj, Cam, Nash and Hayes see us they start laughing.

"What's so funny guys?" I ask.

"Carter! Faster babe" Nash moans in a girly tone. I start to blush something fierce and bury my head in Carter's chest. I can't believe they heard. Urgggg. I'm so embarrassed. And if you're wondering, we did use protection.

"Shut up Nash" Carter defends after Nash keeps mocking us. Aj and cam look pissed though.

"So what's for dinner" I say trying to change the topic.

"Well we are going to a fancy restaurant. Just me and you babe" Carter tells me. I get ready in a floral dress and we're off. The car ride wasn't that long. We arrive at a very fancy French restaurant and order. Once we finish our devine food, Carter insists on taking me out for ice cream.

"Carter you already bought me that very expensive dinner" I complain.

"I don't care. My princess needs her dessert" he replies.

"Fine" I give in. He drives us to a little parlor called 'big olafs'. We order then we walk to the beach hand and hand. It wasn't really crowded except for people taking picture of the beautiful sunset. We finish our ice cream and by now everyone else has left.

"Will you dance with me" he asks me. This reminds me of last time we danced under the stars.

"I'd be delighted." I say and grab my phone. "This time, I get to pick the song" I look through my slow song playlist and find the perfect song. Flightless bird. I wrap my arms around his neck and stare into his eyes. The song begins and we start to rock and forth.

I was a quick-wit boy
Diving too deep for coins
All of your street light eyes
Wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map
And called for you everywhere

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big pill looming

Now I'm a fat house cat
Nursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats
Curl through the wide fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
Blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big pill, stuck going down

The song ends and we kiss. It isn't like a long makeout sesh kiss, it is a soft, sweet and passionate one. I feel the sparks again just like any other time we kiss. We pull away and go back to the hotel and fall asleep in each other's arms.