Ch.4

Ch.4

Carter's pov

I woke up and saw Harley wrapped up in my arms. I started to play with her hair when her beautiful eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning beautiful" I said in my morning voice.

"Want something to eat" she asked.

"Sure" I said as I walk over to where I threw my clothes last night. I slip on my basketball shorts and make my way to Harley.

"Carry me please," she asks "I'm too lazzzzzzyy"

"Hope on" I saw as I bend over and she gets on my back. I carry her down the stairs and into the kitchen. I checked my phone and it's 11 am. The others are probably still sleeping. I set Harley down on the counter and I step in between her legs. I lean in and so does she. Our lips brushed against each others. I feel a jolt of electricity run down my spine and then we were interrupted.

"Aj won't like to see this" Nash shows me a video of Harley and I kissing then darts to Aj's room as I chase him. "AJ!!!! YO SISSY GOT A KISSY" he shouts as he walks into the room. Aj and Cam were both scrolling through Instagram. They both look up and Nash plays the video.

"What the hell dude," Aj shouts at me " MY SISTER YOU JUST MET"

"I'm sorry bro" I say and Harley walks into the room.

"FINE YOU WANNA PLAY THAT GAME," Cam screams then ran to Harley. He pulled her closed to him and he started to kiss her. She pulled away.

"JUST STOP TRYING TO KISS MY FRECKIN SISTER GUYS" Aj crys out. " Nash leave, we are gonna talk about this" he scolds.

"Can't I stay and watch the acti-"

"OUT" Aj points to the door then locks it after Nash left Me, Cam, Aj, and Harley in the room together. Harley was balling and lying on the bottom bunk. " Do you two want to explain to me what's going on" he asks in a calmer tone.

"Nothing" Cam mumbles.

"It doesn't look like nothing to me," you can see the anger in his eyes.

"I've always had feelings for Harley and that video sent me over the edge" Cam states close to tears.

"Can I just talk to Carter alone please" Harley sobs and Cam and Aj leave the room.

"Shhhh baby girl, it's okay, don't cry" I say trying to calm her down and wipe her tears away with my thumb. "What's wrong"

"I don't even know why Cam kissed me, I don't love him. I love... you"

"It's okay, I love you too," by now she had stopped crying " I know this may not be the right time but will you be my girlfriend"

"Of course" she smiled.

We walked down stairs to the kitchen hand and hand. Everyone was there except Cam. Even Addi was sitting in a high chair. Aj must have brought her down here.

"So what's for breakfast" I ask.

"TRIX" Addi shouts

"I'm Mary" a lady walks into the kitchen "I will take care of Addi, you kids can go out for lunch if you'd like"

"How about Subway" Shawn suggests and Casey agreed.

"Yep. Everyone get ready. We'll leave at 12. And where's Cam" I add.

"He stormed out of the house and said he was going home" Aj says. We all leave the kitchen to get ready. Harley and I go up to her room.

Harley's pov

I decided to change in my room because Carter was in the bathroom connected to my bed room taking a shower. I picked out a blue hoodie I got from siesta key, white shorts and blue sparkly toms. It was probably a bad idea to change in my bed room because right after I got into some new under garments, Carter walked into see me in my bra and panties. I felt to heat rush to my cheeks and I quickly threw my clothes on.

"Shall we" Carter asks putting his hand out for me to take.

"We shall" I say taking his hand.