Ch.12

Ch.12

Harley's pov

I wake up with Cam and Hayes on both sides of me. My head is on Hayes' chest but I'm wrapped in Cams arms. I smile then frown remembering everything that occurred yesterday. Carter probably thinks this is all his fault but it's not. Most of it is Madison's fault. Every word she spoke to me yesterday was a dagger through my chest. I don't know how we became best friends. Maybe she used me just because my brother and his friends are famous. That's exactly it. I need to tell Nash what she told me though. I wigged out of Cam's grip and walk to Nash's side of the bed. I lift his eye lid open and he squirms.

"Nash we need to talk" I whisper and he groans. I pull him out of bed and drag him out the door. "Nash this is important"

"What's so important to wake me up at 6am" he says in his morning voice.

"You got Madison pregnant" I say and his eyes widen.

"You got to be kidding"

"Nash she told me yesterday"

"But, I , no. I can't be a father."

"Why don't you go call her but I never want to speak to her again." He walks off and dials the number.

Nash's pov

I dial the number and hear it ringing. She's probably not even awake, I think but then she answers.

"Hello" she says.

"Uhh hey Madison"

"Hey babe, why did you call so early in the morning"

"Why didn't you tell me you are pregnant" I get straight to the point.

"It was that devil who told you didn't she, she's such a bitch and- " she starts but I cut her.

"Harley is not a bitch. What are you going to do? I can't be a dad while traveling around the country".

"Nash I'm having an abortion." She says strictly.

"You wouldn't dare." I can't believe she decided this on her own. She is just gonna kill an innocent little baby.

"I'm sorry Nash but I already took the pills yesterday"

"I'm breaking up with you" I hang up the phone and head back into the room crying. I walk in and everyone's awake. Harley runs up to me and asks how it went.

"She had an abortion" I cry hugging Harley. The boys come over too and hug me.

"That's terrible Nash" ,Harley tears up "I'm truly sorry".

"It's okay, I broke up with her." I lay down and every one of my feelings pour out. That was my baby too. I know I wasn't ready to be a father but we could of at least put him or her up for adoption. That would of been a lot better then killing it. I can't believe this happened. I'm pissed right now. Magcon starts at 1 so I better start getting ready because it's 12 now.