Ch.16

Ch.16

Harley's pov

We got home two weeks ago and everything's going great. Halloween is tomorrow and I can't wait. We are going to Nash's party and it's gonna be killer . Last years was awesome. Carter and I have sort-of matching costumes. He's a sexy police officer and I'm a prisoner.

Right now Carter and I are spooning and he's sleeping. I start to get uncomfortable and shift.

"Morning" Carter's voice startles me.

"It's 3pm babe" I say turning and pecking him on the cheek. He doesn't like kisses on his cheeks because they apparently 'tease' him. He grabs my face and pulls me onto on his lap. He kisses me on the lips passionately. I pull away to tease him more but he pulls me back and I give in. I get up off the bed and head towards my door leaving him.

"Where do u think you're going" he says.

"I'm gonna go make you a snack" I say.

"Okay I'll be down in a bit". I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I look in the fridge and find a pack of bacon. Carter's favorite. I put it on the stove and start to make it. I feel two arms snake around my waist and I turn. I kiss Carter's neck and make my way up to his lips. Before I make it there, I turn back around and continue fixing his bacon. He starts kissing my neck and finds my sweet spot. He starts to suck on it and it's making me weak.

"C-Carter. I g-got to fin-finish this." I breath out. He stops and starts to walk away.

"Fine I'll find another person to kiss" he says. I run up and jump on his back and starts kissing him all over. "Now that's the Harley I know" he smiles .

"Do you want burnt bacon... Or nahhhhhh" I ask.

"Nah" he says. I finish cooking the bacon then he and Aj eat it all.

"Let's go to the park" I randomly suggest.

"Yeah" Aj says. We walk to the park and run to the swings. Carter sits down first and I sit on top of him facing him.

We asked Aj to take some pics for us. He did and they were perfect. I chose the one of Carter and I noses' touching to post on Instagram. It instantly got 3k likes and a ton of comments. Most were like 'I ship Carley', 'they are so cute', 'Harley, you are flawless'. I followed back all the people who commented stuff like that but there were a few comments that were pure hate. I didn't care much though, I just ignored them. Before we left, Carter and I carved our initials into the big sycamore tree. We took a picture of that too and posted it.