Ch.6

Ch.6

Harley pov

Cam and I were both waken up when Nash and Aj sprinted through the door.

"What the hell dude" Cam utters.

"We brought ice cream, popcorn, frozen, the notebook, and blankets." Nash shouts.

"Hey sis, I'm sorry what happened. Casey told me and she is really sorry too. Carter is a good guy and I don't think he would willingly do that. Why don't you give him a second chance?" Aj whispers for only me to hear.

"I will when I'm ready" I started to tear up. But why didn't Carter push her off? He let it happen.

"What do you want to watch first" Nash asks.

"Notebook please" I say.

Nash laid all the blankets out on the floor and couch. Cam made the popcorn and Aj scooped the vanilla ice cream. My favorite. I put the movie in and hit play.

We all sat on the floor and I cuddled into Cameron's chest. Nash was mocking us and he cuddled into Aj's chest. We all laughed. He got it on vine and captioned it 'who is cuter'.

Lots of people said me and Cameron because obviously we are. Half way through the movie I started crying but Cameron was there to comfort me. At the end is when I practically balled my head off though. It made me so sad. I wonder if I will ever grow old with someone. I probably won't because I'm ugly. I stopped crying and we decided to go out for ice cream. It was around 5 pm so I wasn't dark. We decided to walk. We went to Dairy Queen and Cam bought me a Reese cup blizzard. He knows me so well.

I needed a dress really badly for when I go to my cousin's wedding so we walked to the mall. I found the perfect dress in forever21. It was a high low aquamarine dress but nothing real fancy. I tried it on and asked Cam if it made me look fat.

"No. You look perfect" he stated and I blushed. I took the dress off then bought it and I also bought some tribal print leggings and an over sized sweater that said 'Geek' on the front. All together it was 50 buck which I didn't think was too bad. We then went to the pet shop and saw the puppies. They were so cute. Cam and I were in love with the white bulldog puppy but we are never home to take care of any pets. After that we went to Hollister, Dicks, and Finish line. Cam bought a pair of sick Jordans. And we left. We went back to my house and it was already dark.

"Late night pool party?" Aj asks. "All the boys are in town!"

"YEAH," Cam screams " NASH YOU TEXT THE BOYS! HARLEY AND I WILL GO TO THE STORE AND GET SNACKS. TELL EVERYONE TO BE HERE AT 10."

"Okay" Nash yells back.

We went to rite aid and got 10 2-liters of pop, 5 bags of lays chips, and last but not least flaming hot Cheetos. We threw every thing in the truck after paying.

"Starbucks please Cam" I wine.

"I can't say no to those puppy dog eyes" he says.

We went through the drive through and I got a Carmel Ribbon Crunch Frapp. The whole trip took 20 minutes and we were back. No one had arrived yet so I went up stairs and put on my ruffled cherry tankini. We had a volleyball net by the pool so I got a volleyball out of my closet and heading down stairs. Every member of magcon was there I guess so Nash introduced me.

"Harley, this is- Matt, Taylor, Jack J, Jack G,Aaron, Brent. You already know Shawn and Carter. And these are some of the o2l guys- Sam, Jc, trevor, Kian, and Ricky. Conner couldn't make it," Nash said "Oh, and this is Jenn, Mahogany, and Andrea." He pointed to every one. It's hard to believe Carter would actually come.

I got to know the girls a lot and we are all best friends now. I have to say, I feel like I can tell Jenn anything. All the boys were swimming in the pool while us girls sat by the bonfire gossiping. The boys got out of the pool and came over to us.

"Will you go swimming with us?" Trevor asked.

"No way, it's probably freezing" us girls agree. Then Andrea is picked up by Kian and he jumps into the pool taking her with him. Mahogany, Jenn and I start laughing.

"Oh, you think it's funny too" says trevor picking up Jenn and doing the same as what Kian did with Andrea. Me and mahogany stop laughing.

"We don't think is funny" we say in unison so we don't get thrown in the pool. But it's didn't work because Jc picks up Mahogany and Carter picks me up. We get thrown in and it was really cold. I come up to breath and get put on Carter's shoulders.

"Who would like to challenge Harley and I in a chicken fight" he yells.

"WE DO" Andrea and Kian scream. We lost against them but won against Ricky and Jenn and Jc and Mahogany.

After we swam for an hour, we decided to play volleyball. Sam and I were team captains. My team included Cam, Shawn, Jack G, Taylor, Trevor, Ricky, Kian, and Carter. Sam's team had Jack J, Matt, Nash, Brent, Aaron, Aj, Andrea and Jenn. Mahogany was the ref because they was an odd amount of people. We lost because Sam's team purposely hit the ball where Kian was suppose to be playing but instead kissing Andrea through the net. We went inside and trevor insisted on playing truth or dare. We all got into a huge circle in the basement.

"Carter," Trevor starts with a British accent "truth or dare?"

"Truth" Carter states then trevor whispers to Nash probably to get an idea.

"Do you have feelings for Harley" Trevor asks pointing to me and of course I blushed when Carter said kinda.

"Truth or dare. Ricky" Carter says then stick out his tongue.

"GURL YOU KNO IMMA PICK DAREEEEEE" Ricky shouts so the neighbors can hear.

"I dare you to drink toilet water" Carter speaks.

"I don't back down from nothinggggg" Ricky laughs and walks to the bathroom and does a weak tongue dip into the toilet.

"WEAK" I shout.

"Ok miss sassy, truth or dare" Ricky says all sassy.

"Dare" I spit.

"Go to the 27th person on your contacts list and call them and tell them you are pregnant" he says and I scroll through my contacts. " And put it on speaker" he adds.

"Great it's Jason"

"Sis you don't have to" Aj tells me.

"No it's fine" I say then press call.

"Hello?" We all hear on the other line.

"Jason, I need your help"

"Okay? What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant" I say and everyone hides there face in their elbows.

"Okay, who's the dad, do they know?" He asks then Ricky mouthed the name Carter.

"Carter is the father and I didn't tell him"

"Uhhhhh"

"I don't know what to do, I'm not ready to be a mother"

"Maybe you can put it up for adoption"

"That wouldn't be fair to Carter or the baby"

"Well I don't know" then he hung up and everyone is laughing there heads off.

"Happy now?" I question Ricky with a little giggle at the end

"Pleased" he responds.

After that there were a lot more dares, Kian, Matt, Taylor and Sam ran down the street naked, Jack J asked the old lady next door out on a date and got hit with a cane, Shawn and Mahogany made out, so did Jenn and Aaron, then trevor went skinny dipping. Everything was hilarious until I was dared to kiss Brent, Jc and Carter. But the kiss with Carter was in private and it was long and passionate. After the kiss he asked me to be his girlfriend again and I told him this was his last chance.

Me and Carter hopped into bed and fell asleep in each others arms. I missed this a lot .