Ch.13

Ch.13

Carter's pov

We have one more day left of magcon and 2 free days until we leave. We plan to go to Disney world the last 2 days. Everyone just woke up and I need to tell Harley I'm sorry for overreacting. I need to win her back. She can't date Cam or Hayes. We were meant to be together.

"Uh Harley. You wanna get some breakfast" I ask.

"Sure let me get dressed." She was wearing some spandex that looked really good on her but she changed into some jean shorts instead. She threw a magcon hoodie on and we left the room. We step into the elevator and I decide to make my move. The doors shut and instead of hitting the lobby button, I hit the stop elevator button.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asks sternly.

"I have to talk to you and you wouldn't let me the last few times"

"Carter I-" she starts but I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers. I grab her by the waist and pull her closer. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. I gave her butt a little squeeze and she gasped allowing me to slip my tongue in her mouth. It got pretty heated and I was exploring every inch of her mouth. We had a five minute makeout session and pulled away.

"Forgive me" I ask.

"I can't say no after that" she smirks then pecks my cheek. We get the elevator started right away and walk to the lobby. It was pretty crowded so we decide take our food up to the room. We were just walking in when Nash shouts -"Smack cam" and slaps me in the face with whipped cream. Being the nice person I am, I taught him a lesson by taking my plate of pancakes and smash it into his face. Harley heads over to me and starts to lick the whipped cream off my face.

"You taste good" she smirks. She starts kissing my cheek and goes down my neck. It feels so good.

"Harley stop teasing me. That turns me on." I say.

"Get a room" Nash yells.

"We're in a room" I say back. Harley stares into my eyes and I stare into hers. I bit my lip then she comes closer putting her hand over my chest. "Be my girlfriend" I say demanding but still a question.

"Only if I can take a shower now"

"Is that an invitation?" I chuckle.

"Maybe" she smirks. We head to the bathroom but before we make it, Hayes yells.

"Can I come"

"No way" Harley and I both shout. We walk in and close the door. We both strip down to nothing and I turn the water on. We step in and Harley yelps. I turn the temperature down and hear giggling. The guys must think we are having sex, how immature. We wash each other's bodies off and I push her against the wall. I cup her cheeks and kiss her lips softly. She tugs on my hair a little giving me the sign to roughen the kiss. I do so then start kissing her neck. I find her sweet spot and suck on.

"Carter" she quietly moans.

"What is it pumpkin?" I say.

"Make love to me".