Ch.15

Ch.15

Harley's pov.

I wake up in Carter's arms. Today is the last day here and we get to go to Disney. I wiggle out of his arms and get dressed into some light washed shorts and a tribal print tank top after taking a short shower. I head to the kitchen and look in the fridge. There wasn't much so I just grabbed an apple and some cereal. I'm just about to take a bit when I feel lips on my cheek. I kiss them back on the cheek expecting it to be Carter but it isn't . It was pretty dark so I couldn't see.

"What the heck" I whisper-yell.

"What is it babe". They say back. I can tell the voice is Hayes'.

"Hayes, leave me alone" I whisper. He sits down next to me and gets on his phone in silence. A few minutes later someone turns the lights on.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauties. It's 9 and we have to be at Disney at 10." Screams Nash. They all get dressed and all of the magcon boys and I pile into the bus. They bus ride was long and full of the boys doing vines. Once we get to Disney, we pay and enter the park.

"Okay every one meet at Capt. Cooks for lunch at noon" Carter says. Then everyone mumbles an okay. Carter and I go off by ourselves. First we go to the haunted mansion and wait in line. Once we get into our cart I bury my head into Carter's chest because I'm extremely terrified of haunted houses. We get off that ride and go to the next one, then the next one.

"Babe it's time for lunch. Let's go meet up with the guys" Carter's tells me. We walk off with our fingers intertwined. We see Nash and run over to him.

"Hey love birds" Nash says.

"Hey" we say in unison. We eat our lunch with the rest of the guys then we decide to meet up when it gets dark on the Ferris wheel. We ride the Rock'n' roll coaster, Pirates of the Caribbean, tower of terror, and the teacups.

"It's getting dark, let's go to the Ferris wheel." Carter says. We arrive at the Ferris wheel and see all the other guys. We get in line and quickly get on. The ride starts and I scoot closer to Carter.

"Cold, baby?" He asks.

"Sort of" I reply and he takes his jacket off and hands it to me.

"Thanks" I say. We are almost to the top and Carter starts to lean in as do I. We kiss then start going down.

"That was magical" I say in awe.

"Yeah, I love you Harley" Carter says.

"I love you too baby" I say.