Ch.18

Ch.18

Harley's pov

I stand there unable to move. Every thing around me is muffled. I am picked up bridal style and being carried up the stairs of Nash's house. The person carrying me is very toned, he must be taylor. I feel bad for not listening to Taylor but I feel like a pile of shit thanks to Carter. I'm a little drunk at the moment but I can still take notice of things happening.

Taylor brings me up to Nash's room and sits me down on the bed. He embraces me and a big bear hug as I sob into his shoulder.

"Shhh, it's okay" ,he cooed "do you want me to get cameron for you" he starts walking toward the door but I pull him back to me and shake my head no.

"Please stay" I look him in the eyes. His perfect eyes.

"Anything for you" he whispers pushing back a piece of my hair behind my ear. He starts to lean in. I move my arms around his neck and lean in too. Our lips brush against each other's. He's about to put his tongue in my mouth but the door slams open.

"Taylor?! Why are you kissing my girlfriend" shouts Carter and I hide behind Taylor alittle. Bad things happen when people are drunk.

"It's not really like you care. You just stuck your tongue down Alexa's throat." Taylor spits.

"I do care, Alexa kissed me, I tried pushing her away"

"Yeah sure" I mumbled sarcastically. "Just leave" I got louder.

"No!" Carter yells reaching for my hand but Taylor punches him in the face. They start fighting and I start crying. I lay on the bed listening to their grunts and yelps.

Two other figure comes through the door. One goes to stop the fight and the other comes over to me. His gentle touch comforts me. It was Cameron. He took me out of the house and put me in his car. He started driving and I drifted off to sleep.