Chapter Eight: Temptation

Bar Seven was definitely jumping on this Friday night and a part of Tremaine was dying to get inside. He really needed a drink, something he had rarely done.

He walked over to Bre's side of the car and open her door and she stepped out, allowing his fall frame to tower over her smaller one.

"Don't go crazy Mr. Grinch. It's only our second date." She said.

"Oh, so this is a date?" He asked with a slight grin as he closed the door behind her.

"Only for tonight..." She smiled innocently, brushed past him and headed toward the door.

There were bodies everywhere. The heat could be felt as soon as you walked past the threshold. Bre followed Trey to the bar where he ordered 3 shots of patron. Her eyes widened.

"Long day?" She asked as she ordered a Pinapple Malibu, light on the rocks.

Tremaine downed one shot and held up the other.

"You don't know the half." He picked up the last shot and placed it in front of Bre. She giggled and picked it up.

"To... Tonight." She said shyly as she lifted the shot.

"To you." Trey winked and took his shot as Bre followed suit.

.

.

.

A few shots and two Pinapple Malibus' later, Aubrey was definitely feeling the liquor. Tremaine had excused himself to the bathroom, and she sat at the bar taking in the scenery.

"I Won" by Future began to play and she bobbed her head, partially rapping the lyrics. It was just past 1 AM and the club was even more crowded than before.

She felt a pair of eyes on her and looked up into the crowd. Like magnets, her eyes connected with Trey's. He licked his lips at her and held his hand out, leaning up against the wall near the opposite side of the bar.

Without even thinking, her feet shuffled toward him and her hand fell into his. He pulled her closer to him and her breath got caught in her throat. The smell of his Gucci cologne intoxicated her almost as much as the liquor.

"Did I tell you how good you look tonight?" He asked her.

She blushed, praising God for the darkness because she was sure her light skin did a terrible job at hiding it.

Her small hands hit his firm chest and she gasped a bit. He was so tone, not that she didn't think so. The v-neck he wore allowed her to see the ink on his chest, even in the dark.

"Maybe having drinks was a bad idea. I don't know if I can keep my hands off of you." Bre said aloud to herself, hoping Trey hadn't heard over all the loud music and chatter in the club.

He leaned over and pulled her into his chest.

"Maybe I don't want you to keep them off of me, love." He whispered in her ear. She shuttered in excitement and let out a small moan. She was moist. Being this close to a man was new to her.

He pulled back a little and looked into her eyes.

He was hypnotized by her. Everything about her was so exotic. Her blue eyes glistened even in the dark and those plump lips and their hue of pink nearly drove him crazy. She gave him a smirk before taking her bottom lip into her mouth. That was it.

He lowered his face to hers and their mouths met. The kiss was so soft and full of lust. To his surprise, she deepened the kiss, softly biting on his bottom lip then he pressed his tongue against hers as if asking for permission to enter.

Their tongues danced a dance that she hadn't experienced in quite some time. She moaned against his mouth as his hands ventured to her lower back with a light squeeze. She could feel the rush move through her body. She had to get out of here. Anything that felt this good wasn't good for her.

But she couldn't tear away.

He ended the kiss, but not before placing a light peck on her lips.

"I uh... I should get going." She said reluctantly. Sadness flickered in his eyes, but he nodded in agreement and they both made their way to the doors.