...

The rain poured down outside as Tremaine tossed his shirt to the love seat that sat at the foot of his bed.

He watched as she slipped out of her jeans, standing only in her matching lavender bra and panty set.

Aubrey walked toward him while he headed toward the bed in only his Ralph Lauren boxer briefs.

He wanted her now more than ever.

She pulled her bra straps to the side and leaned in toward him as he sat up on the edge if the bed. He pulled her face down to his and their lips found one another's.

Even her lips had an acquired taste that made his shaft stand erect and desire more.

As she tilted her head back, he trailed kissed down her neck and to her chest. He unsnapped her bra with ease, and her hands dropped allowing it to fall to the floor.

Her moans drove him crazy, and he could feel her body heating up. His mouth fondled with her breast and his hand crept up and touched her heaven through her very thin, satin underwear.

She gasped in shock and bliss as his hands massaged her through the material. His manhood throbbed beneath her. He was getting more and more turned on with each passing moment. How is it that a woman he barely knew tempt him so much and nearly push him over the edge with lust?

"I want you." He heard her say with her thick Columbian accent, that did it.

He flipped her over with one brisk movement and his hands tickled her center in a rough, yet gentle motion. As her moans grew louder, he used his tongue to show her neck some attention.

Aubrey was growing more and more moist by the second. She wiggled out of her underwear and tossed them to the floor with her foot in one smooth move, then let her knees fall to the side to give him better access to her treasure.

He lifted up from the top of her, sliding the condom he had recovered from his nightstand over him. He was hovering for a moment, taking in the sight of her. Her nakedness stiffened him.

"You sure about this baby girl?" He asked her. He had never been so sure, not even about his marriage. The thoughts of his fiancé were pushed back to the farthest part of his mind.

She answered with soft thrusts to his midsection and a small kiss on his neck.

He placed himself at her entrance and the wetness alarmed him. As soon as he entered his body went numb. She squeezed around him as he stroked her. This feelings was something different.

She pushed into him, making it easier for him to feel all of her.

His body had gone into overdrive, thrusting her long and hard, filling her completely.

She tensed up beneath him and he could feel her juices dripped from her love as her orgasm peaked. His speed picked up and he couldn't control himself. He could feel his explosion starting at toes, building up abruptly.

As soon as he felt himself nearing...

.

.

His phone rang so loud he nearly through it off the night stand.

He looked at the screen in annoyance and saw Ryan was calling him. Sitting up on the bed, he scoped out the place. The only clothes scattered across his floor were his own and next to him I'm the bed was no one. He was alone.

Staring down at himself he had realized what happened. Something he hadn't done since his younger years.

He had a wet dream...