Funny Twitcam Moment- 5SOS

Ashton: You held his drumsticks in your hands as he spoke to the fans. Throwing them up like you were juggling, one fell from your reach and hit Ashton right on his head. He started laughing and pointed to you, and brought you closer. "If you were wondering who just hit me on the head with my own drumstick, that would be my lovely girlfriend, (YN), show her some love guys!"

Calum: He had brought some food with him and you scolded him the entire time, making the fans write some pretty funny stuff. "Cal, you're not going to eat that with your finger are you?" He shook his head with a laugh. "No, i'm going to make you eat that!" and with that he tackled you, gently of course, onto the bed and shoved the food in your mouth.

Michael: "I don't like these things but Michael made me do it, and so far, i have to admit i'm having a good time!" you say into the camera, one fan asks what Michael's doing behind you and you turn to find him jumping on the bed. You point to the camera motioning for '1 second' you then turn around and hit his leg and make him fall of the bed. With a giggle you go back to the camera. "Maybe i should do these more often!"

Luke: "She's attempting guitar as you can see," Luke began saying and you strummed another chord, but this one was not good and Luke shivered and you laughed. "Don't hate me, i'm just beginning!" he took the guitar from you and tried to do the same exact chord, just better, but instead he did it worse and you burst out laughing. "And you're the guitar genius?" you laugh and roll onto your back.