He Helps You Study For An Exam- 5SOS

Ashton -Ashton would be somewhere between very helpful and practically useless. He would usually start off quizzing you with your flash cards but soon losing interest and throwing in stupid questions like "if you were a superhero, would you let me be your side kick?" to which you'd roll your eyes and tell him to help you or leave you alone. Whining about how boring all of the cards were, he'd stay and help you to make sure you did well on your exams.

Michael -Studying with Michael was the worst. He rarely took it seriously and always tried to find a way to get you to put it off until later or not do it at all. "it's just one exam, you can always make it up I'm sure." After a small rant about how you worked hard all semester to pass and you sure as hell planned on passing, he finally gave in and would leave you alone to study, occasionally shouting from around the house how much fun he was having.

Luke - Since his mother was a teacher, Luke would imitate helping you prepare the same way his mother would. He would usually stay out of your way, only interrupting to ask if you needed something to eat, or telling you to take a break and giving you a massage. If you asked him to help you with something, even though he didn't really know much about any of the things you were looking over, he'd try his best to help you. Sometimes he'd even stay up after you fell asleep to read over some of the material so he could do a better job of helping you.

Calum - Calum was a huge distraction to you when studying. He had a game he played with you where he would act helpful by quizzing you on a few things then stopping and saying "Okay, you're gonna pass, come cuddle with me." after blowing him off he'd usually mope around and send you sad faces making your phone buzz every 5 minutes. After so long of you ignoring him, he'd pop up behind you, kissing your neck and making you release soft moans, letting his hands wander. "Alright Calum, i'll take a break" you surrendered. As soon as you spoke the words, he was grinning and lifting you out of your seat, he carried you to your bed and would place you down gently, proceeding from where he had left off.