They Don't Know About Us- 5SOS

Calum: “One touch and I was a believer Every kiss it gets a little sweeter It’s getting better Keeps getting better all the time, girl” It was your first date with Calum and he wanted it to be special. “Where are we going?” You asked laughing a little more. “Just one more step,” He whispered in your ear sending chills down your spin. He stopped you and gently took his hands away from your eyes. You put your hands over your mouth, “Oh my gosh, Calum.” You were on the roof top of a hotel in new york with full view of the lights.You looked at Calum and hugged him tightly. You looked up at him, slowly you went on your tiptoes and and gently kissed him. You pulled away to see him smiling. You smiled and pressed your lips onto his once again.

Luke: "People say we shouldn’t be together. We’re too young to know about forever. But I say they don’t know what they’re talk-talk-talkin’ about (talk-talk-talkin’ about)” You sat on your boyfriend, Luke’s, bed awkwardly listening to him fight with Liz in the hallway. “Luke you’re seventeen you don’t know what love is!” Liz yelled. “Yes I do mom and if you haven’t noticed I love her!” Luke told her, not waning to scream at his mom. “Luke think about what you’re doing, you’re getting married, and when? A month after your birthday. You’re throwing your life away!” She explained. “Last time i checked spending the rest of my life with someone who makes me happy isn’t throwing my life away!” Luke said. Suddenly the door opened and Luke came in mad as ever. “Come one (Y/N),” Luke said taking your hand and walking with you out of the house.

Michael: They don’t know how special you are. They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart. They can say anything they want. 'Cause they don’t know us”  "So Michael, you’re with (Y/F/N), Right?" Ther interviewer asked looking directly at him. Mikey blushed, "Yes." "Why are you with her? She isn’t famous or a model..so why?" She asked him. His face became hard and his eyes went dark, "Maybe that’s why I’m with her. Because she’s not famous and She’s not a model. I don’t want to date a girl with someone with a big busy schedule, (Y/N) has time for me even when I’m on tour. She’s not super skinny like a model. but she’s perfect. She’s perfect to me and she makes me happy. She makes me feel confident in myself when she’s around. Maybe I’m with her because I’m in love with her. Ever think of that? And if you or anyone can’t accept that then oh well because I’m with her and I’m going to be with her until my last day." With that Michael stormed off set, leaving everyone, except the boys, shocked.

Ashton: They don’t know about the things we do. They don’t know about the “I love you”’s. But I bet you if they only knew (they don’t know). They would just be jealous of us.” "Tell me again why we can’t tell people yet?" You asked Ashton who hovered over you kissed your neck gently. You guys were together in secret but not in public. In public you hated each other, in secret you couldn’t stay away from each other. Nobody knew except the boys, the record