Truth Or Dares- 1D

Harry: “alright Y/N… truth or dare?” You looked at the curly haired boy sitting in front of you, smirking at you waiting for you to answer. You thought about it for a moment, “dare.” His grin grew wider and his hands palm to palm went to rest in front of his pink lips… Thinking. “Alright here’s your dare Miss Y/N.” You saw that twinkle in his green eyes, “I want you to kiss me…” His voice got deeper as he moved closer towards you, his breath tempting you, his eyes watching your every move. He smiled as you pressed your lips to his for a while, his arms pulling you in closer to him. “That was a good dare…” He said winking at you.

Louis: Whenever you and Lou played truth or dare, you always picked the best dares for each other to do… They were usually disgusting but you did them anyway. In your mind you were plotting some good ideas of what he could do as dares. “Y/N?” You looked over at him, “Are you going to ask me now? Hurry it up babe.” You rolled your eyes at his sassiness, giggling a little bit. “Ok, truth or dare?” To your surprise, he chose truth… “Are you feeling ok?” You asked him and he laughed, “Yes.” You spent a few minutes thinking of a question, “Ok… Who do you like?” You had no idea why you asked him that, it just came out. Bringing his hand up, he ran his fingertips down the side of your face, “You…”

Liam: “What do you want to do?” He said moving his chair back in front of you. You thought about it for a moment, “Let’s play truth or dare.” His hands clapped and he nodded in agreement, “That sounds good! … Ask me first” He smiled, and you asked him, “Truth or dare?” After pondering he concluded that he would go with dare. “Wow, Liam Payne… The dare devil.” You winked thinking of something for him to do. “NO SPOONS Y/N!” You laughed, “Fine fine… Ok, I dare you to give me the best possible hug in the entire world.” He smiled, “I could do that.” He ran over to you, picking you up, spinning you around holding you in a warm embrace. “I don’t want to let you go…” He whispered before hugging you tighter.

Zayn: You were deep in thought, thinking about whether to go for a truth or dare… “Why not, let’s go with dare.” Zayn smiled hearing your answer, “Ok, I dare you to teach me how to dance.” You jumped off of your seat, “YES!” You pulled Zayn off of his seat on the couch and interlocked your hands, “This is going to be very fun.” He nodded in agreement… But you could see the slight doubt in his eyes, and you positioned his hands. One wrapped around your waist, the other holding your other hand, and you moved back and forth slow dancing to the music. Suddenly Zayn pulled you in closer, so you were now nose to nose with him. “Your a good teacher.” He said smirking, kissing you lightly on the cheek.

Niall: You never wanted to leave this spot… Wrapped up in Niall’s arms as you rested your head on his shoulder while he ran his lengthy fingertips through your hair. “Why don’t we play truth or dare?” He suggested, and you nodded in excitement. You and Niall had been best friends for years now, and you always played truth or dare. “Alright, I’ll go first… Truth or dare Horan?” He smirked at you using his last name, “Ok… I’m going to go with dare.” His deep blue eyes were so bright when they were looking at you. Now you had to think of a dare… Finally you got one, “Ok. You have to say you love me.” Reaching for your hand and rubbing it gently he looked at you, “But I chose dare… Not truth.”