Article About Your Relationship- 1D

Louis: Louis from One Direction has a New Girlfriend Actress Y/n Y/L/N

Louis has confirmed the relationship last month in a interview. A source says they have been dating for 8 months but Louis didn’t want her to get hate. They met at an award show back stage. Louis is very protective over her a close source to Y/n says. The couple was first spotted walking around after Y/n photo shoot but they hadn’t said anything about it.

After they announced the relationship last month they were spotted hanging out and taking a stroll. Y/n was asked how was the relationship she said “It’s going great” she smiles every time they ask about Louis. They said that Y/n flew out to see Louis while he was on tour. Also last week they were together in a festival with a couple of friends. Louis stayed close with Y/n the whole time. They are both scheduled to appear in the same award show next week. What do you think about the relationship?

Niall: Niall Horan from One Direction has confirm to having a girlfriend for a couple of months. Model Y/n Y/L/N

The Pair has been spotted a lot for the past month but until now confirm there relationship. Y/n has said “Yes he is a great boyfriend” when they asked her about Niall at her last runway. Y/n representative said that “Niall and Y/n have been dating for 10 months and want to keep it low because they were not sure if they wanted the world to know yet” Niall has never seemed happier. She has went on tour with them for 5 month but had to go to LA to a fashion show. They met on set of Ellen when they were both being interviewed.  Niall admitted to her being his celerity crush in April 2 months before they started to go out. NIall is very protective over Y/n she even went back to Ireland with him to met the family.

”They have a very fun outgoing relationship” Y/n sister said as they asked her about the relationship. Niall Met Y/n family he even spend her birthday with them. There were rumors that They broke up but then they were spotted together at a concert having fun and still together. What do you think about the relationship?

Liam: Liam from One direction has a new girlfriend Singer Y/n Y/L/N. They been dating for 8 months.

The Pair were first spotted together at the airport Liam was going on Tour. ”Yes i’m in a relationship with Y/n” Liam said as a fan asked him. Liam came to Y/n big night in New York the pair walked hand in hand. ”Y/n is really happy with him when he left for tour she was so sad she didn’t want to leave home until he called her and told her to have fun” a source close to Y/n says. Y/n twitter has a couple of pictures on her twitter with Liam. Y/n and Liam are very private with the relationship “He doesn’t want her to get hurt by fans” a source on both side said. She is hardly on social media and doesn’t talk much of the relationship. “I think she is in love with Liam i’m just glad she can be happy with someone” Y/n best friend said to People magazines.

Harry: Harry from One Direction has a new woman in his life. ”Yes the rumors of me having a girlfriend are true” Harry said on a radio show “We been dating for 11 month” he said. Harry is dating Singer, Actress Y/n Y/l/n.

The Pair were spotted in several Occasion but what got rumors started when They were skateboarding around and he stayed the night at her house.

”They have a outgoing relationship she loves trying new things” a source from Y/n side. They were spending time on the beach for Y/n birthday. ”He is protective over her he loves having her close to him and she always plays with his curls and tattoo’s” Y/n brother said.

When Y/n was asked about his tattoos she said “I love them i think i want one” a week after that interview she got one. When Harry came home from tour break Y/n went to go get him. ”He really missed her they talked every time he was free he even send her gifts” Harry rep said to us. Y/n has an upcoming tour coming up and had freshly finished filming her latest movie. Harry and Y/n were spotted together in a award ceremony they laughed and hanged out with other celebs.

Zayn: Zayn from One direction is off the market it’s official. He announced it in his latest Interview.His new girlfriend is a college student she is studying Photography and acting.She is also is part time Model.

They met a year ago through a friend “She had a crush on him since she heard there music” a source from Y/n. They have been dating for 7 months. They were first spotted leaving a friend party. People just though as they were friends until they were spotted a lot together.

Then after they announced the relationship months ago they were spotted at the beach. ”Zayn is really protective about her since she isn’t used to the spot light” Zayn source said to us.

He took her to the TCA with him as his date. They looked happy together some people caught them in a picture. At the after party he didn’t leave her side for a moment this was her birthday gift from him. How sweet!

Y/n loves being with him she missed him when she had to go back to school and he had to go back to tour. Before she left she posted a photo with him on twitter with a winking face. A few weeks later she was spotted at a magazine shoot “She missed him too much so she decided to surprise him he was happy to see her” there is pictures of how he looked when he saw her. After the shoot they went to a romantic date. Before this there were rumors that they broke up but these photo proved wrong they are still together and growing strong. what do you think about their relationship?