Best Friends Brother- 5SOS

Calum: You’re upstairs in your friend’s bathroom doing your makeup to go out with your friends. Your friend’s brother’s friends are downstairs playing video games. You can hear them shouting and laughing and you hear one announce loudly, “I’m gonna go to the bathroom. Don’t fucking un-pause the game!” You hear someone bounding up the stairs and in a few seconds, Calum, your friend’s brother, is standing in the doorway of the bathroom. “What’re you doing, (Y/N)?” “Mascara,” you reply without glancing at him. “What’re you getting all dressed up for?” He persists. “I’m not. And I’m just going out with friends.” “Can I go sometime?” Calum asks, walking into the bathroom, coming dangerously close to your personal space bubble. “Go out with me and my friends? Why?” You turn your back to the mirror. “No. Just you.” “You’re my friend’s, I can’t,” you state and turn back to continue your makeup routine, but you feel his hands on your hips suddenly. He only leaves them there for a second, then one of his hands is brushing your long hair away from one side on your neck. Calum’s head leans to your neck and he plants his large, soft lips on the skin there. He only kisses you for a moment, then leaves the room, only saying, “Think about it.” And you know that it’s impossible not to think about it now. You could practically feel the imprint of his luscious lips where they kissed your neck.

Ashton: “Have you asked anyone yet?” Your best guy friend and one of his best mates, Ashton, are hanging out by their lockers at school. “Yeah,” Ashton replies. “Who?” “You don’t know her. She’s a different grade,” Ashton says, quickly changing the subject to the math test they probably both failed. Your friend searching through his locker for his notes, his locker door acting as a barrier between him and Ash. Just then, you’re coming from your psych class and see Ashton in the hall. “Hey Ashton, we should get together sometime this week to talk about our prom plans. You know, color coordination, restaurant, whatnot.” You ask. “FUCK NO!” You hear suddenly, and the locker door next to Ashton slams shut, revealing your friend, of all people. “Ash, (Y/N) is the girl you asked to prom?? Bro code dude!” Michael yells. “Fuck the bro code. That’s so stupid. I like her, so I’m taking her. You can deal with it and be my friend and chill out or you can stay home by yourself when we go to have fun at prom,” Ashton says, and you can’t help but smile, because not only is Ash standing up for you oh-so-heroically, but he just said he likes you.

Luke: You’re walking home with your best friend and her younger, but taller and hot brother, Luke. No one’s talking—Luke has his headphones in, listening to music on full volume. Your friend’s in between the two of you, but occasionally you swear you catch Luke looking at you. Not just glancing for a second, staring. You call yourself crazy, and focus on the gravel underneath your shoes. Still, you find yourself wishing that he is looking at you, that he thinks you’re cute. But number one rule to being a good friend, is never date their hot brothers. You finally reach your friend’s house. You set your backpack on a chair at the table and announce to your friend that you’re grabbing a drink from the fridge. You close the fridge door, and Luke’s standing behind it, causing you to jump a bit. “What do you want Luke,” you say, trying to sound completely normal and casual. He doesn’t answer, just asks, “Find what you’re looking for?” “No,” you retort. “That’s because it’s right here,” he says, and you’re confused, but not for long, because he swoops his head to your level and collides his lips with yours. You’re caught by surprise, your arms lay lifeless and numb at your sides. Luke grabs them and wraps your arms around his neck and pulls you in closer. When he lets go of you, you’re left dizzy and still surprised. “Let’s do that again,” Luke winks as he grabs a cola off the table and walks out.

Michael: You’re over at your best friend’s house watching Titanic. “Jack dies,” you hear suddenly from behind you. Your friend’s brother walks around and he comes into sight, though with his neon pink hair, he’s kinda hard to miss. “Who’s this?” Michael asks, when he sees you. “This is (Y/N). Now go away Mikey,” your friend says, immediately going back to the movie. Instead, Michael comes over and sits next to you on the couch. He pulls the blanket from off the couch and settles himself underneath it, even putting his feet up on the couch to get comfy. “Wanna cuddle?” He asks, looking at you. “No, I’m good,” you say. “Oh, come on, what happens under the blanket, stays under the blanket. I don’t bite, unless you’re into that shit,” Michael keeps whispering in your ear, so your friend can’t here. “Draw me like one of your French girls, Jack,” Michael mocks in his best girl voice. “Oh shut up,” you say, kicking him underneath the blanket. “You’re just jealous you can’t get a girl.” “I can get any girl I want, including you,” Michael replies calmly. “Is that so? Because I’m not impressed,” you fold your arms. Suddenly, Michael shifts, and moves real close, so his face is right next to yours. You glance over at your friend to she if she’s noticed, but she’s still watching the movie. “If you want, I can draw you just like Jack does. Wearing only a necklace,” Michael whispers. “You know, if I turned my head just a little towards you, our lips would touch. Should I move?” You murmur, trying to sound seductive. “Yes,” Mikey replies. “Okay,” you turn your head, but just before your lips would connect, you abruptly stand up. “I’m gonna head home. Thanks for having me over. Bye Michael.” You wink at him as you grab your backpack and leave.